News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Cthulhu Worshippers

Farted by catclock, March 29, 2008, 09:20:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catclock

What do you guys think about those silly cthulhu worshippers, they just blindy follow their belief and don't believe in friction, it's hilarious! They also smell really bad >w<

うんこ

Marlin Clock

Hey, I was told to do that :grumpy:
:) But yeah, they're sooo funny.

Maltese

How dare you stomp on my traditional cthulhu based beliefs, clearly you don't understand my religion!

what's wrong with you! all of you infidels will suffer cthulhu's wrath!

don't you see that friction is a lie created to sway you from the true path of cthulhu!!

for example, if you take a round object, it rolls!! huh! explain that!!

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Your intolerance and ignorance is astounding. At the end of days you will be the first devoured.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

First of all, this "friction" bullshit needs to be dealt with. It's a lie propagated by the liberal christioatheist agenda to mock our religion. Everyone knows if you push something it will go on forever until stopped by a solid object, regardless of the air.

catclock

you guys just dont understand cthulu people have bad taste in fashion and wear glasses to see through small blocks of cheese they are ignorant and do not look good. =w=d

うんこ

Maltese

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1266922Your intolerance and ignorance is astounding. At the end of days you will be the first devoured.

clearly they can't see the lies that have been shoved down their throat by "scientists" who believe in friction!!

catclock

Quote from: Marlix Wright;1266920Hey, I was told to do that :grumpy:
:) But yeah, they're sooo funny.

Shut up you faggot ^w^

うんこ

Marlin Clock

Something tells me I've been brought into a thread to mock myself.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

CatClock you realize this anime bullcrap is the root of your ignorance. It's subliminal messaging prejudicing you against traditional cthulhu based faiths.

catclock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1266931CatClock you realize this anime bullcrap is the root of your ignorance. It's subliminal messaging prejudicing you against traditional cthulhu based faiths.

what anime bull crap >w

うんこ

Maltese

anime is the creation of frictional scientists trying to stop our traditional cthulhu based belief system!

THE HELVETICA SCENARIO

Quote from: 711clock;1266921for example, if you take a round object, it rolls!! huh! explain that!!

Aha!  I will make fun of the folly of not accepting friction you loon!
[u2]aY7XH2ulTEU[/u2]

THE HELVETICA SCENARIO

Quote from: Marlix Wright;1266929Something tells me I've been brought into a thread to mock myself.

You´re slow.
[u2]aY7XH2ulTEU[/u2]

Maltese

Quote from: Blackmagic;1266948Aha!  I will make fun of the folly of not accepting friction you loon!

clearly you haven't read the necronomicon! in the section which was discounted by a later part, it says that friction doesn't exist!!

ha ha!

catclock

モンキーマジク
THE NECRONOMICON IS FROM EVIL DEAD YOU FAGGOT NOT CTHULUTHULT SHUT UP

うんこ

Maltese

Quote from: Konata Izumi;1266963モンキーマジク
THE NECRONOMICON IS FROM EVIL DEAD YOU FAGGOT NOT CTHULUTHULT SHUT UP

Al Azif (aka, the necronomicon) was written by our prophet the mad arab Abdul Alhazred, where he spoke of cthulhu and other forms of magic.

see, your ignorance to our faith knows no bounds!

THE HELVETICA SCENARIO

Quote from: 711clock;1266959clearly you haven't read the necronomicon! in the section which was discounted by a later part, it says that friction doesn't exist!!

ha ha!

Whoa hey why are you getting so angry son?  Is it because I am one of those oh so CRAZY scientist guys stroking my test tubes spreading all those lies about friction?   Oh you crazy.
[u2]aY7XH2ulTEU[/u2]

THE HELVETICA SCENARIO

Quote from: 711clock;1266964Al Azif (aka, the necronomicon) was written by our prophet the mad arab Abdul Alhazred, where he spoke of cthulhu and other forms of magic.

see, your ignorance to our faith knows no bounds!

No!  You know nothing about irrelevant nonsense that does not even apply to anything in our modern lives!

Quote from: 711clock;1266959clearly you haven't read the necronomicon! in the section which was discounted by a later part, it says that friction doesn't exist!!

ha ha!

Yeah well it´s a book full of loony magic powers so I don´t mean nothing anyway. HOHO you see that!  That´s the sound of me OWNING you on the internet!
[u2]aY7XH2ulTEU[/u2]

Maltese

Quote from: Blackmagic;1266965Whoa hey why are you getting so angry son?  Is it because I am one of those oh so CRAZY scientist guys stroking my test tubes spreading all those lies about friction?   Oh you crazy.

clearly you don't understand my faith heathen!!