News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

SSBB SSE: Some Interesting Philosophy

Farted by AirPumpClock, March 31, 2008, 09:53:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slash

Hahahaha, putting any thought in a game like that is just too nerdy for words

Slurpee

I'm still right about sonic adventure 2 that game was a load of ass and balls
nobody wants to go on a treasure hunt with knuckles or a dumb robot that tails made, and there's no reason for sonic to ever stop running to talk to anybody, especially annoying blue things, but especially when they're explaining asinine shit like how to jump twice

sonic the hedgehog 2 was twice the game sa2 was.

Pin Clock

MindlessSarcasm: shut up SAB2 was the best 3D sonic game. At least there were no fucking fishing segments
if there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock that'd be pretty fucked up wouldn't it?

AnimeClock

So the fact that the SSE mode sucked wasn't so much of game design flaw as it was a profound metaphor for the downward trend of videogames. interesting.

LuxenbergClock

Quote from: Imperial Guard;1271647oh my, people trying to make brawl seem deep makes me. its a fucking kids party beat'em up game and nothing more. anything else is people, too old to be playing it, trying to justify their reason for playing like some people i know.

Man you just showed us creepy immature nerds!
QuoteBob awesome

AirPumpClock

Quote from: Enemy Controller;1279062http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamemode/modea/modea17.html

Explains everything in the game involving subspace.

seems as if there was a removed scene with Meta Knight and Dedede.

Also things that weren't explained even in that was How and Why Snake got on the Halberd, and How Sonic got into Subspace.

Geez, they have to use the freaking website just to give people a basic idea of what's going on. I thought DeDeDe was just taking trophies because he was greedy and wanted to claim them as his own by putting badges on them.

Slurpee

Quote from: Enemy Controller;1279148MindlessSarcasm: shut up SAB2 was the best 3D sonic game. At least there were no fucking fishing segments
well that doesn't speak very well of the 3d sonic games does it