News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

spaceman

Farted by SpongeClock SquarePants, April 01, 2008, 05:08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpongeClock SquarePants

SpongeClock SquarePants

fuck u scsp u used gradients u noob

LeekClock

Beautiful colours and nice lines. Only criticisms are that there are too many different textures (crisp lines, gaussian blur middleground, textured background) that don't seem to meld together very well. I don't like the background texture - at least not in combination with everything else.

Also the torso seems disproportionately small, compared to the rest of him (shoulders/arms in particular). It looks like a kid wearing a big suit. Granted you probably traced or used a reference, but it still doesn't look right to me for some reason.

SpongeClock SquarePants

I find it hard to blend it in with the background, but i really wanted to use a concrete like picture for it. I messed around with it and this is the best i could do. Maybe i should just turno of some layers and blending options and see how it looks.

LeekClock

I think it's just a case of the complexity of the background designs conflicting with or taking away from the contrast of elements in the foreground (the contrast of details).

BreadfruitClock

I know nothing of photoshop so this seems great to me.
If it isn't a trace, i'm very impressed.

SpongeClock SquarePants

It's a trace allright

BreadfruitClock

God damn it Sponge Clock Square Pants!

SpongeClock SquarePants

im sorry, i can't help it.

Porti Fatti

I bet ya traced Buzz Aldrin

CrustClock

That looks really great. The slightly odd torso is the only thing I can see wrong with it.

CeleriacClock

I like it a lot, have you ever tried doing a clock in this style?

ChocolateBarClock

Quote from: CeleriacClock;1269369I like it a lot, have you ever tried doing a clock in this style?
I have the same question. That looks great!
yay a new sig
[flash]http://cyberstrike.net84.net/shoot%20ronald%20macdonald.swf width=300 height=200[/flash]
Quote from: Jack O\'Neil;1267362your uncle took a shit in your wii
Quote from: TimeBeast (IRC)
<Timebeast> i need help eating nuts

^pure unicode^