News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Oh God, not another one.

Farted by Wind-up Clock, April 04, 2008, 02:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wind-up Clock

Because i already have an A for the quarter in math, i didn't have to take a test.

So i threw this together.

Loadout: 1x Nanomachine dispenser (R-Arm), 1x L-Med Hull Rectifier + AD boost system (L-Arm), 1X Triple-tooth Vibro-bonesaw (R-shoulder), 1x 20mm Vulcan cannon (head port)

Compare with

Loadout: 1x Medkit, 1x courageous AI
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

China Clock

Spoiler: He doesn't actually heal people, the Swiss just make badass powersuits with an essence of deceit.

Also, awesome. :D

Exclamation Mark

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC?
Quote from: Crucifix;1556967I now have a 14 year old girl hitting on me. If I had proof she wasn\'t a 50 year old man I\'d be masturbating right about now :>

TheCheshireClock

your drawings are always so wonderfully human-like, in an odd way. :D

Wind-up Clock

Quote from: China ClockSpoiler: He doesn't actually heal people, the Swiss just make badass powersuits with an essence of deceit.

Also, awesome.

Thankyew.

Quote from: wavy gravyYou should totally go over these things in flash

Bah. They turn out weird when they're in flash. Plus the mouse gets all wiggly and stuff.

Quote from: MrUnthMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC?
Kinda.

Quote from: Mr. Game and Clock;1272711your drawings are always so wonderfully human-like, in an odd way. :D

It's weird because i went from learning to draw robots to drawing human-like stature in robots instead of drawing people and then converting them into robots.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Why does a robot need a med kit?

Wind-up Clock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1272743Why does a robot need a med kit?

They carry nanomachines:

Quote from: Some weird backstory log blah blah blahThe invention of the T-series of nano-robotics was a breakthrough. Not only were the tiny machines easy to produce and yield excpetional results, but they were stable enough for battlefield conditions. After an injection of the nanite formula, the machines would automatically give a detailed diagnostic of the damage and perform a temporary repair, enough to allow the unit to retreat to proper repair facilities. Despite these advances, the nanites are not sufficient to completely repair destroyed limbs nor repair weaponry.

TLDR: they help tell the doc what's wrong, and help the unit back on its feet.

Plus the box has tools, parts, etc.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

WiiClock

ahaha your robots have backstories now

this is not furryism it's MECHANISM LOL GET IT
HELLO EVERYONE.

Wind-up Clock

Quote from: Joey;1272753ahaha your robots have backstories now
That's for the nanomachines in the box.
Quotethis is not furryism it's MECHANISM LOL GET IT
Tee hee hee.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

WiiClock

HELLO EVERYONE.

Il Duce

Wind-up Clock

Well you know what i wrote on my pictures yes i did so you know what they have yup.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Il Duce

Quill

would you like me to go over it in flash for you
like i did for your other one

AirPumpClock

Quote from: MrUnth;1272561MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC?

That's the first thing I thought when I saw the medigun, then the bonesaw, then the syringe gun thingy.

Wind-up Clock

Quote from: Goggles;1272789Wait, vibro bonesaw?!

Yup. It goes "Vnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" and can slice though some really thick and hard stuff in a really short time.

Quote from: Quillwould you like me to go over it in flash for you
like i did for your other one

Naaaah, it's okay.

Quote from: Airpumpclock[/quoteThat's the first thing I thought when I saw the medigun, then the bonesaw, then the syringe gun thingy.

"I'm your medic" was playing in my head while i was drawing this.
url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LutUYYUC5MY]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

crock pot pot roadt

Bonesaw...Syringe Gun....Healygunthing....

Ummm.... Pyro?

BreadfruitClock

Doc, comon' man
MEDIC
MEDIC
MEDIC
Doc, comon' man
MEDIC
Doc, comon' man
Doc, comon' man
MEDIC
bonk