News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Good Morning! Today is one of those FLASH ACADEMY days!!

Farted by zl, April 05, 2008, 07:49:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaijuclock

cant do it today, gotta play a show then have a bunch of band drama, today is way to fucked for me to flash academy, im sorry :(

zl

Quote from: Anime Girl;1273127cant do it today, gotta play a show then have a bunch of band drama, today is way to fucked for me to flash academy, im sorry :(

I hope you have an awesome show!!  I will keep some rose-scent for you

Kaijuclock

Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1273128I hope you have an awesome show!!  I will keep some rose-scent for you

you should make the people draw gir kicking his drummer outta the band, thatll make my day!

salt

I was gonna go to a party tonight but it's been cancelled so...

mmm-

maybe.
hej.

okkkkkkkk,k

http://www.last.fm/user/SaltClock

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

BunnyClock

Say, why is the flash acadamy always so late :\ Couldn't you make a special exception for dutch etc people

zl

Quote from: BunnyClock;1273133Say, why is the flash acadamy always so late :\ Couldn't you make a special exception for dutch etc people

I could - this time was originally chosen when I had responsibilities earlier on Saturdays...which I no longer have.

What would be a better time to have it?

BunnyClock

Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1273139I could - this time was originally chosen when I had responsibilities earlier on Saturdays...which I no longer have.

What would be a better time to have it?

two to three hours earlier

zl

Quote from: BunnyClock;1273142two to three hours earlier

Okay, next week it will be 2pm EST

BunnyClock

Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1273146Okay, next week it will be 2pm EST

yay!

Topcatyo

I'm not doing anything today, I'm hoping to at least be there for most of it.

LotusClock

ZombieLincoln has returned. After two consecutive weeks of three people attendances, it'll be nice to finally see the Academy grow back to the fun popular event it was before. I'll be there as usual. :D

zl

BunnyClock

Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1273325two hours to go!  I'm off to find my tablet

And that was the last we ever heard of Zombie Lincoln....

RabidClock

I'd participate if I could get on IRC... let me try a few thingies

Edit: Success, I now have access via my eggdrop. It's really hard to see who is online though :(

LotusClock

BunnyClock seemed really eager to get started, so I threw in an early topic for fun.
PRE-EVENT TOPIC: Draw BunnyClock getting excited about the Academy.

Wind-up Clock

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TequilaClock