News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Clock Crew Academy: A Modest Proposal

Farted by zl, April 26, 2008, 11:04:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zl

Thinking of categories for this week's academy, combined with worrying about the other work I have still to do, combined into a new idea: How about a Do-the-Stuff-You've-Been-Meaning-To-Do-Anyway Academy?

We could work on our flash projects, homework, household chores, and share with each other samples of animation, completed essays and worksheets, photographs of clean rooms and washed dishes!

I for one have never been so pumped!!!!

Anyway if you're interested this will be happening the usual time!  Which is to say:

4pm UCT/EST
1pm PST (San Francisco)
9pm GMT (London)
10pm PirateClockTime

Join by using your own mIRC program or clicking this here little linky!

DNAClock

Good idea... okok, I'll come an hour late but i'm on this!
NO YOUTUBE IN SIGNATURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TapedeckClock

WWWWWWWWWW

LotusClock

What if what I've been meaning to do today was the Clock Crew Academy? Do I post screenshots of the chatroom?

DNAClock

Quote from: LotusClock;1292741What if what I've been meaning to do today was the Clock Crew Academy? Do I post screenshots of the chatroom?
The sweet taste of dissapointment, YESSSSS!
NO YOUTUBE IN SIGNATURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zl

Quote from: LotusClock;1292741What if what I've been meaning to do today was the Clock Crew Academy? Do I post screenshots of the chatroom?

The academy is the work you do, not the things you say!

So you should...umm..

:confused:

BilliardBall10

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

RomanClock

Because we are starving and there is excess population, we should eat our surplus of babies.
lemayo lol :soups:

Solenoidclock

Quote from: RomanClock;1292816Because we are starving and there is excess population, we should eat our surplus of babies.

Catholic babies.
Quote from: FlondermenKlok;1578925I wonder if I could get really obese and masturbate by jiggling my fat around.

MentosClock

I can't decide whether to work on my Pico Day video, or do my Geography report about bio-fuel and food-scarcity.

Solenoidclock

Quote from: Mentos Clock;1292823bio-fuel and food-scarcity

Don't forget to mention shell's effort to produce clean fuel using algae. If they have a containment problem, the oxygen shortage will be far worse.
Quote from: FlondermenKlok;1578925I wonder if I could get really obese and masturbate by jiggling my fat around.

Ti-83Clock

everyone beat me to the dead babies :(

Asshatclock

Making a short movie that ends when you least expect it.

Solenoidclock

Quote from: CadillacClock;1292828Irish Catholics

In Ireland. A moot point unless you weren't a Catholic Irish Person.

LotusClock

Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1292753The academy is the work you do, not the things you say!

So you should...umm..

:confused:
I'll do random drawings and post them in the thread as I finish them. :D

Wind-up Clock

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TUCO CLOCK

I would be suprised to find anyone who would want to read a ten page essay about why US troops went to Vietnam....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Западная агентов уничтожили наши автомобили офицер!

RabidClock

LotusClock

Dwarfinator Hero saves another peggey from disaster :D