News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

ITT We

Farted by WrenchClock, June 08, 2008, 12:00:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slash

Quote from: SoBeClock;1332119I'd like to start this post saying I know this thread is a joke, but it's quite clear that some of you really believe the stereotypes you're portraying.

I'd like to point out that American stereotypes are rediculous and I know just about no one that actually fits them. Every country has its fair share of complete idiots, why is poking fun of American idiots the the thing to do?

Also if any of you non-americans believe that this is what we're like, please try to be a bit educated about what you like to insult.

Yeah, europe is a piece of shit country anyway who cares about you muslim faggots

peyoteclock

Quote from: The Prince of All Cosmos;1332111I've lost my train of thought.
tldr version: My bad, truce?

ok truce because it's really not a big deal, maybe because as a canadian i'm used to being the butt of jokes since we've been goofed on for years, i know what it's all aboot eh' getting picked on for living in my igloo with my pet beaver eh'

/TRUCED

skeletal

Hi I'm American and I assume all British people know members of The Beatles and everyone has met The Queen.
Also I'm a fat, racist,idiotic, religious cunt.
Like a rat squatting in a doll\'s house.

MonsterMunch

Everyone seems to be posting with a lot of venom in this thread. I thought the idea of this thread is to be funny.

I actually like americans, they invented Jack Daniels, they invented Coca Cola, They put the two together! Their a thinking people!

Topcatyo

Quote from: camofrog;1332135ok truce because it's really not a big deal, maybe because as a canadian i'm used to being the butt of jokes since we've been goofed on for years, i know what it's all aboot eh' getting picked on for living in my igloo with my pet beaver eh'

/TRUCED
Guess everyone has their time to be the butt of the jokes.

Biggskoo

whoops, read first page of thread and it was all terrible guess what happens now