News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Non Sequitur, The Absurd, and Rice

Farted by AbsintheClock, June 12, 2008, 07:10:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbsintheClock

In a nonsensical modern day social structure it is imperative for a human being to become just as nonsensical as his habitat. The lack of desire, and the will for romanticism through pataphysics. Pataphysics is not a pseudoscience, but rather an artistic science. It is only looked at as a pseudoscience because it is only successfully applied without logic.

So for people with little brains, those who don't want to look up big words on wikipedia, and of course Marlin who will probably say it's ungodly... Your translation!

The world is full of shit, and nothing makes sense. I don't want anything, I just want to make everything up and act like I own it. Making your world into another world is nothing new, and it is a science. It is also an art, and if you didn't know that you are dumb. Scientists are all logic and no imagination. They can't imagine anything that goes against the scientific method.

Now the bigger question is why is this important? It isn't important. It could also be argued that the existence of a single human being is not all that important. Odds are they are right because society would move on without them. At the same time if you make that human being into somebody you know it has gravity. Why? Socialization; it is the stress, the meaning, and the ill of man. There are so many contradictions, and so many silly little arguments you could put on for any situation. We simply apply a necessity to things we think we should care about. We should not view anything as a necessity, but rather as a want. Wanting is also a sign of weakness. A man who has very little to want has at least the illusion of strength. So what does this all mean? It means the only reason we decay is through contradictions. Acids, bases, up, down, black,white, democrat, republican, mayo, mustard. It's all very important and unimportant at the same time. If you can't see that you must be a terrible debater.

There is no rice involved I just am so sick of rice so I wanted to put it somewhere other than my mind.

AvocadoClock

Rice feeds the world. What are we going to do without it?

AbsintheClock

I ate pretty much nothing but rice for two weeks. I'm kind of sick of it. I'm sure I will enjoy it again later.

Beast

Quote from: يانسون نكهة كحول;1334036I ate pretty much nothing but rice for two weeks. I'm kind of sick of it. I'm sure I will enjoy it again later.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macrobiotic_diet

Eat nothing but rice for a week and it cleans your system out. Apparently it also makes you stink and have diarrhea. Fun.
Arwight darlin\'?

Roman Collar Clock

I'm going to walk down Rosa Parks Ave. and try this.
Quote from: Inquisitor on October 10, 2008, 07:10:33 PM
Whenever RomanCollar goes to 7-11 he gets a dick-flavored slurpee.

Marlin Clock

China Clock

Quote from: يانسون نكهة كحول;1333925Pataphysics is not a pseudoscience, but rather an artistic science. It is only looked at as a pseudoscience because it is only successfully applied without logic.

Lol.

Solenoidclock

Pataphysics never got that Joan girl anywhere.
Quote from: FlondermenKlok;1578925I wonder if I could get really obese and masturbate by jiggling my fat around.

BlackberryClock

Not all scientists have no imagination. It requires a keen imagination to understand the unseen worlds of physiology and quantum mechanics for example. Furthermore, scientists are still struggling to explain the physical world so much so that they have to use their imagination to create new theories and combine and modify existing ones to explain natural phenomena. Suffice it to say, an acute imagination is required to be a good scientist.

uhh..

pataphysics is nonsense by definition anyway, right?

peyoteclock

Quote from: RomanCollarClock;1334045I'm going to walk down Rosa Parks Ave. and try this.

congratulations on not getting it.

basically what you're saying absinthe is our brain, our perception dictates our reality right?

and i have to agree, we're basically dreaming awake and we can change our dreams but it's not as easy as just thinking it you have to believe it. i've been in deep depression before and essentially my life was a nightmare but i slowly stopped believing things were so hopeless and my dream changed from nightmare to something a lot less nightmarish.

everything is subjective to how you perceive it.

i think i got what you were saying but who knows maybe i missed the point all together.

Roman Collar Clock

Quote from: camofrog;1335005congratulations on not getting it.

You just wrote several paragraphs that say everything is subjective.

Of course if this subjectivity only applies to whether you're right or wrong than I guess that's OK.
Quote from: Inquisitor on October 10, 2008, 07:10:33 PM
Whenever RomanCollar goes to 7-11 he gets a dick-flavored slurpee.

peyoteclock

Quote from: RomanCollarClock;1335132You just wrote several paragraphs that say everything is subjective.

Of course if this subjectivity only applies to whether you're right or wrong than I guess that's OK.

not in the sense where if i think i can manifest a flower in thin air i could do it.

or if a racist thinks he's not gonna get fucked up walking through a black neighborhood.

AbsintheClock

Quote from: BlackberryClock;1334559pataphysics is nonsense by definition anyway, right?

Nonsense is like cheese. Very powerful but at the same time underrated.

AlbinoClock

Excuse me, do you have the time?

RomanClock

Obviously you are delusional and imagined me while I am exactly as delusional as you, and imagined you at the same time.
lemayo lol :soups:

AbsintheClock

Quote from: RomanClock;1335383Obviously you are delusional and imagined me while I am exactly as delusional as you, and imagined you at the same time.

Sounds more like Sartre.

RomanClock

If I were to replace all descriptions of emotions with the word rice, would I still make sense, or would you just get very rice?
lemayo lol :soups:

satan will destroy you

Quote from: يانسون نكهة كحول;1333925Now the bigger question is why is this important? It isn't important. It could also be argued that the existence of a single human being is not all that important. Odds are they are right because society would move on without them. At the same time if you make that human being into somebody you know it has gravity. Why? Socialization; it is the stress, the meaning, and the ill of man. There are so many contradictions, and so many silly little arguments you could put on for any situation. We simply apply a necessity to things we think we should care about. We should not view anything as a necessity, but rather as a want. Wanting is also a sign of weakness. A man who has very little to want has at least the illusion of strength. So what does this all mean? It means the only reason we decay is through contradictions. Acids, bases, up, down, black,white, democrat, republican, mayo, mustard. It's all very important and unimportant at the same time. If you can't see that you must be a terrible debater.

it can also be argumented you are the center of your own reality
please don't call it not-important
it's all i have

AvocadoClock

Quote from: Gomez Addams;1334036I ate pretty much nothing but rice for two weeks. I'm kind of sick of it. I'm sure I will enjoy it again later.

Are you a broke college student like myself?
Alternate with ramen!