News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Would any of you buy fly comic originals?

Farted by zl, June 13, 2008, 10:24:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zl

I'm probably going to have to borrow money from friends for this month's rent, as I still haven't found a job - I'm wondering if this "money for art" game could work for me?

They would be around this quality, done with pencil and inked.

I'm offering fly comics specifically because they are the work I'm most proud of - but if you can think of something you'd rather have from me, I'll do it.

CubeMelonClock

I WILL actually buy one if the price is affordable and the payment method is simple enough.

Also, would they be matted or anything?

EnvelopeClock

I might buy a couple if the price is alright

zl

Quote from: CubeMelonClock;1335346I WILL actually buy one if the price is affordable and the payment method is simple enough.

Also, would they be matted or anything?

I can't really afford special materials right now - I have decent paper and some quality pens to work with...  If there's paper that would be worth more to you than the price it would cost me to buy it, then I'd borrow some money and get it.

As for price, do you want to discuss it over aim?

BilliardBall10

i would buy some, if it was well printed. seriously your art is awesome.

though, i may say, i wanna know what happens next in those comics in your  story link

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

CubeMelonClock

Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1335353I can't really afford special materials right now - I have decent paper and some quality pens to work with...  If there's paper that would be worth more to you than the price it would cost me to buy it, then I'd borrow some money and get it.

As for price, do you want to discuss it over aim?

Yes, we will work it out when you are ready. As for the paper and stuff -- do whatever you want with it -- if you feel it is high enough quality, then it probably is.

k0ma

i will pay ten dollars for one with brainchild in it

PSN Network - BGK0

Steam ID- k0m4t0se

these are zeros, not o\'s, folks

buttplug

Quote from: BrainChild;1335367i will pay ten dollars for one with brainchild in it

I think he was talking about pre-existing comics? I dunno though.

zl

Quote from: ButtplugClock;1335368I think he was talking about pre-existing comics? I dunno though.

I was thinking of making new comics - similar to those old ones in just the level of detail and format.  I'd scan them to show all of you, and you could pick specific ones you'd like to buy.

As for prints, or hand-drawing old comics, I'd be willing to do that as well.

MasterClock

Do a huge fly poster.  It's adorableness will make you millions.

zl

Quote from: Trevor Moore;1335378Do a huge fly poster.  It's adorableness will make you millions.

If you are offering these millions then consider this poster commissioned!

FileCabinetClock

i WOULD, but i don't have any money ;[
the man, the legend

HorseChestnutClock

I'd buy one or two, if the payment method is good for me.

Bigglesnoots

I'd buy (a) comic(s) too, and the price doesn't have to be extremely reasonable, considering you need the money!
I like the poster idea too.
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1601675Waiting around to die is the most socially acceptable method of suicide, and it always works.

CeleriacClock

I would I think, depending on how easy the delivery and pay method is. I really like your art, I would probably frame it haha. I have you on aim I think I will speak to you on it sometime.

TorchClock

Yes I would love one or three of them!

Beret

Beret

Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1335343I'm probably going to have to borrow money from friends for this month's rent, as I still haven't found a job - I'm wondering if this "money for art" game could work for me?

They would be around this quality, done with pencil and inked.

I'm offering fly comics specifically because they are the work I'm most proud of - but if you can think of something you'd rather have from me, I'll do it.

What host are you using for that site?

screwdriver_clock

Hm. I think I'll have 15 dollars in the next few days, if you could make one.

zl

Quote from: BeretClock;1335674What host are you using for that site?

//www.lunarpages.com