News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Would any of you buy fly comic originals?

Farted by zl, June 13, 2008, 10:24:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beret

ehh, I think I know of a better host.

zl

So what I'm working on today is a number of fly comic sketches - I'll post these and let you guys decide which you'd like to see as a full-size, finished comic.

Say two of you see a sketch and both want a finished version of it.  What do you think I should do in that case?  the highest bidder? make two copies?

TequilaClock

I would buy it without thinking it twice. Your bugs can be a new icon in the comic industry.

TorchClock

Well I'll be buying most likely two of these. Unless I get some more cash soon.

I'm not sure what should happen if two people like the same drawing. In my case I would say let the first person who posts about wanting the drawing(s) gets it.

Bigglesnoots

Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1335717make two copies?
definately!
twice the money, twice the satisfied people.
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1601675Waiting around to die is the most socially acceptable method of suicide, and it always works.

AstronautClock

I might buy a poster. I'm not really interesting in comics

TapedeckClock

i would bye one of these in a heart beat.
WWWWWWWWWW

SpongeClock SquarePants

Topcatyo

I would buy these if I had a Paypal account and some money in it :(
I'm hoping to get one eventually.  If you're still selling them by then, I'll buy one.

LuxenbergClock

QuoteBob awesome

Seriously Dark

I think it would be a good investment to buy one of these.
"The fly" have the potentials to go far

DigitalLemonClock

I'm quite broke, sorry : (

If you're almost in debt just to pay rent though I would suggest a more reliable source of income
BAN EVERYBODY

Palm Clock

your bugs will start as a small comic book, and eventually they will go the way of yotsuba, and  will be worn by "hot topic" shoppers world wide.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Loki Clock

I would pay about $200-300 for a medium-sized book of hand-drawn strips. I can do that right now, but I'm looking at a sword with that money, so if you'd actually take me up on that offer you would do well to PM me about it very soon so that I don't buy said sword.