News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Whore screenshots of your latest flash v2

Farted by AlethioClock, August 30, 2006, 07:02:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VuBawlsClock

Fuck anonfrog

InkwellClock

Working on an odd flash called Fruit Marmelade for Clock Day:

LeekClock

Quote from: ScrewdriverClock;1952917here's a full preview of what im working on

[SWF=width=375 height=250]http://tropzilla.com/screwdriver/myfirstexperimental%20flash.swf[/SWF]
because i'm probably never gonna finish it :(

Oh do!

InkwellClock

Quote from: ScrewdriverClock;1952917here's a full preview of what im working on

[SWF=width=375 height=250]http://tropzilla.com/screwdriver/myfirstexperimental%20flash.swf[/SWF]
because i'm probably never gonna finish it :(

It's really cool! You should finish for Clock Day or something dude!:v

RobClock

Quote from: LeekClock;1954659Oh do!

Quote from: InkwellClock;1954660It's really cool! You should finish for Clock Day or something dude!:v

It's out already, guys! http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/620515

InkwellClock

AstronautClock

dont really have much time I have a party later today

Pin Clock

if there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock that'd be pretty fucked up wouldn't it?

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: AstronautClock;1955259

That is some mighty fine Rule 34 on Flounderman so far

PhantomCatClock

Coolboyman

Strawberry Clock vs. The 69th Dimension

- Strawberry Clock for some reason travels to other dimensions and bullshit happens just be-cause.

It'll have a crossover with my ROM Hack "Pokemon Prism" ( //www.rijon.com ). SBC gets teleported into my branch of the Pokemon universe where everybody thinks he's a Pokemon.  You'll get to see Strawberry Clock in a Pokemon battle against some Power Rangers like villians.

Setting aside for next year because I didn't give the artists enough time to prepare:
QuoteIt'll also have crossovers with other Newgrounds characters universes. I planned for this when the 10th anniversary flash was a flash movie not game.  I was in talks with a few Newgrounds authors for brief cameos of their Newgrounds characters and some of them said that they would do it.  That fell through, so this time I'm going to finish my parts before contacting Newgrounds authors for proof that this movie will get finished and submitted.  I'm going to try to get my shit done by the end of July, and giving August to three Newgrounds authors to do brief 5-10 cameos of SBC entering their world.

Here is SBC's backsprite for the Pokemon section (Thank you Silverclock):

Also Low poly 3D model for another dimension that SBC enters (hint: the dimension he's entering is also low poly!):

PolyhedronClock

Quote from: AstronautClock;1955259

NSFW!

Fax Clock

Something that will get banned this weekend

PhantomCatClock

This was genuinely unnecessary since I just needed a tile placer and making a tile editor in Flash is just a really really bad idea, but badda bing.

PezClock

Quote from: Coolboyman;1955635Strawberry Clock vs. The 69th Dimension

- Strawberry Clock for some reason travels to other dimensions and bullshit happens just be-cause.

It'll have a crossover with my ROM Hack "Pokemon Prism" ( //www.rijon.com ). SBC gets teleported into my branch of the Pokemon universe where everybody thinks he's a Pokemon.  You'll get to see Strawberry Clock in a Pokemon battle against some Power Rangers like villians.

It'll also have crossovers with other Newgrounds characters universes. I planned for this when the 10th anniversary flash was a flash movie not game.  I was in talks with a few Newgrounds authors for brief cameos of their Newgrounds characters and some of them said that they would do it.  That fell through, so this time I'm going to finish my parts before contacting Newgrounds authors for proof that this movie will get finished and submitted.  I'm going to try to get my shit done by the end of July, and giving August to three Newgrounds authors to do brief 5-10 cameos of SBC entering their world.

Here is SBC's backsprite for the Pokemon section (Thank you Silverclock):

Also Low poly 3D model for another dimension that SBC enters (hint: the dimension he's entering is also low poly!):

Holy fucking shit strawberry

Coolboyman

PezClock

VCRClock

<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew