News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

CLOCK CREW ACADEMY, he's a HERO!

Farted by LotusClock, June 22, 2008, 09:34:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LotusClock

Gonna bring the boredom down to zero!

Welcome to another week of super fun and happy Clock Crew Academy. Need to give your drawings skills a little workout to finally reach that toned style you've been aiming for? Joining this session is yet another short but secure step toward success.

We will hold our session at:
1pm UCT
10am PST
6pm GMT
7pm PIERAT!1!1

So set up your favourite IRC client to the server irc.clockcrew.cc or simply use this conveniently placed java room, then join the channel #clockcrewacademy. See you there, and bring your fun along.

Wind-up Clock

I have to go to work....

Tomorrow. So i'd better make this one count.

But they might make me get a haircut.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TorchClock

Unfortunately I must miss this academy. At 1 o' clock I'm leaving for camp. :c

LotusClock

There's thirty minutes left. It's still time to join. See you in the chatroom. :3

Topcatyo

I woke up about 20 minutes ago.
I should be able to make this one, though sometime during it I might have to leave for a couple minutes to move furniture.

LotusClock

WARM-UP TOPIC: The effects of being in outer space on a peggey

Rocket Peggey :D

Topcatyo

BilliardBall10

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Topcatyo

Water Balloon Fight!

Ain't I clever.

LotusClock

BilliardBall10

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Palm Clock

fuck. i was making a nice little picture, but family responsibilties interupted so i scraped this together it 2 mins
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Topcatyo

LotusClock

Do not pass go, do not claim 200 dollars

Topcatyo

LotusClock

If you couldn't figure it out from the pic above, the topic now is A POSSESSED TOY!

Topcatyo

LotusClock

LotusClock

TOPIC: Poster for B movie KUNG FU DINOS FROM PLUTO