News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

leekclock makes the worst fucking forum layouts

Farted by TequilaClock, June 25, 2008, 11:51:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

FluxCapacitorClock? More like FluxCrapAssShitterClock

that was my only thought about reading the first page even though I like the guy

d u m p y

which one was cabin fever?

i liked the one where it looked like notebook paper or whatever. back when there was a clock of the month and stuff

RobClock

Quote from: Dumpsterlock on September 19, 2016, 06:31:00 PM
which one was cabin fever?

i liked the one where it looked like notebook paper or whatever. back when there was a clock of the month and stuff

That's Agent005. Cabin Fever was the one with wood-styled banner

I still like the look of it.

edit: looking at this archive of the homepage from 2008 is nostalgic to a depressing degree

Slurpee

Quote from: RobClock on September 19, 2016, 06:49:51 PM
edit: looking at this archive of the homepage from 2008 is nostalgic to a depressing degree
man we kind of had it going on, didn't we? competitions, chat, wiki, map, file library, arcade, front page, flash of the month- really not all that different from the 2003 site tbh, at least in terms of site features.

AND EVERYBODY WAS SO MAD lmao look at this thread
that post announcing awards for flash production was a sop for an ongoing debate about people with hundreds of flashes under their belts having less visual recognition for their accomplishments than Snake, who was mostly just winning a bunch of his own writing contests. I was just trying to shore off the inevitable meltdown with something nice.

hahaha i was admin.
ya buncha JOKES! *swigging black label*

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: Slurpee on September 19, 2016, 08:03:20 PM
flash of the month-

Ah, yes, I remember when this one stopped. It was December 2013, for those curious. As in, November 2013 was the last one awarded. We'll never know who was FotM December 2013.

zl

AlbinoClock

All it needs a coat of paint. It can be awesome again. Shit, this era's probably a better environment for the CC than 00s NG ever was. Now there's YouTube and Reddit instead.

EnglishClock

Quote from: Slurpee on September 19, 2016, 08:03:20 PM
Quote from: RobClock on September 19, 2016, 06:49:51 PM
man we kind of had it going on, didn't we? competitions, chat, wiki, map, file library, arcade, front page, flash of the month-

AND EVERYBODY WAS SO MAD lmao look at this thread

Its no wonder that LeekClock gave up with the whole thing. That good 'ole guy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]