News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

A glitch in the Matrix

Farted by Spanish, July 14, 2008, 11:43:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spanish

Wow. This is the biggest thing that has happened to me in a while.

I know most of you hate me with an undying conviction, so I dedicate this thread to you.

I've been on the top of the forums for a while now, and it really, really, sucks. I know how badly you guys want to make fun of the new guys.

To the people that sincerely hate me, you honestly only have three choices. You can talk more shit, pull out a bullshit apology, or just read this, swear in front of your screen, and not post at all.

In my stay here at the CC, I've been the Topic of 1.5 threads, have gotten someone banned, and been given an overall gay image. I've been defended, insulted, given advice, and been racially discriminated. I had the longest recorded introductory thread ever, and I have also been the topic of an entire page of a thread that wasn't even about yet. I've been nice, and I've said some shit. I want to find some things out.

Why am I so goddamn interesting?

Why do people treat each other like shit, here?

Why haven't I been banned yet?

The only thing (I think) keeping me from getting banned is Zombie Lincoln, and I think it's just because he wants to draw more gay cartoons about me.

So I'll leave you with this.

Goodbye, Clock Crew!!
I hope I never see you again!!

And here come the posts and threads about how much of a pussy and a faggot I was for leaving, about how I had to go cry in the corner and shove burritos up my ass.

Love,

ki10

coalclock

BinaryClock

BinaryClock, if you wanna play uno type !unohelp to see how to

TremcladClock

Kombucha

BinaryClock

Seriously, what's up. You know, not everything revolves around you.

Also :cheeef: is an underused emote.

:cheeef: :cheeef: :cheeef: :cheeef:

coalclock

Quote from: Spanish;1363247. I had the longest recorded introductory thread ever

WRONG

AMPEEEM

guys guys guys guys guys
I have a suspicion
that this guy
reminds me of
sorta
ki10
and thus its him because he said so also and he seems trust worthy

CubeMelonClock

You forgot the part about setting the record for quickest to start an "I'm leaving the CC for attention" thread!

Topcatyo

Wasn't there some girl clock that had a 14-page long thread?

BinaryClock

Quote from: CubeMelonClock;1363260You forgot the part about setting the record for quickest to start an "I'm leaving the CC for attention" thread!
No, no. There have definitely been quicker.

:cheeef: :cheeef: :cheeef: :cheeef: :cheeef: :cheeef: :cheeef: :cheeef: :cheeef: :cheeef:

Kombucha

Quote from: CubeMelonClock;1363260You forgot the part about setting the record for quickest to start an "I'm leaving the CC for attention" thread!
I doubt that, a lot of members split pretty quickly. Though it does seem Spanish is just doing it for the attention, so maybe you are right.

CubeMelonClock

Quote from: Kombucha;1363267I doubt that, a lot of members split pretty quickly. Though it does seem Spanish is just doing it for the attention, so maybe you are right.

I'm just makin shit up cause I think I'm funny :P

>>in before "you're not"

Kombucha

CubeMelonClock

WY THANKS U, I THINKS SO TWO.

Solenoidclock

Spanish, most everyone loves you. The culture here is just really hard to understand. Also, ZL is one of the most affable guys here and him drawing those pictures of you making out with coal was just him trying to make you laugh. It's not in his nature to haze people.
Quote from: FlondermenKlok;1578925I wonder if I could get really obese and masturbate by jiggling my fat around.

CubeMelonClock

I know nothing about spanish by the way, outside of this thread anyway, so yeah, I have no real opinion on him. This thread is pretty silly though IMO.

Flounderpa

That's the Story, someone that think that he is important, then the people says that he is not and then he leave... Cliche
ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬à®Å"Û©ÛžÛ©à®Å"ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬
SHUTãâ,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â°Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¡Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼Â¤Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼ÂªÃ¯Â¼Â¯Ã¯Â¼Â¹Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â´Ã¯Â¼Â¨Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â­Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â³Ã¯Â¼Â©Ã¯Â¼Â£Ã¯Â¼Â
ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬à®Å"Û©ÛžÛ©à®Å"ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬

BehemothClock

Scombridae?

Folder

:army:
FUCK CLOCKS