News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Which Presidential Candidate do you Support?

Farted by FluxCapacitorClock, July 15, 2008, 07:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roman Collar Clock

Don't be that way Slurpee!  You know if I didn't like you I wouldn't make stuff like this:

http://www.clockcrew.cc/talk/showthread.php?t=58976

You have to admit, I do get a lot of "you're crazy" and "I'm not going to argue that" when we debate race.  I understand what I'm saying is very outlandish, but just give me a chance!  It really hurts my feelings when people won't debate with me. :(
Quote from: Inquisitor on October 10, 2008, 07:10:33 PM
Whenever RomanCollar goes to 7-11 he gets a dick-flavored slurpee.

FluxCapacitorClock

Some of what you say, RomanCollar, is the kind of thing that makes sense but mot decent people wouldn't consider it. Like, "if you're stranded on an island with a baby, eating it would be the mot productive survival move for you". Makes sense, but nobody wants to debate why you shouldn't eat a baby, the simple fact is that it's just not nice or decent.

If everyone lived in their own separate areas and left each other alone, yes, it would be easier. However telling a bunch of people to get out of the country is not nice or decent in any aspect, so we won't do it.

RomanClock

Quote from: Flux;1385262Some of what you say, RomanCollar, is the kind of thing that makes sense but mot decent people wouldn't consider it. Like, "if you're stranded on an island with a baby, eating it would be the mot productive survival move for you". Makes sense, but nobody wants to debate why you shouldn't eat a baby, the simple fact is that it's just not nice or decent.
Taboo discussion, things we don't want to talk about because there may be something we don't want to know or possibly realize since there is no previous discussion.
I find it kind of ironic that in the clock crew that religion and sex are discussed enormously, while race is always shunned away even though people are always making racist jokes.
lemayo lol :soups:

Marlin Clock

This is the kind of debate I wouldn't touch with a thirty-nine and a half foot pole.

I am glad there are less religion threads now since the stupid glitter thing started.

Ingram-J/WristbandClock

I support Obama, but he'll just get assassinated the same way Martin Luther did just because he's half black.

PecanClock

Quote from: Ingram-J/WristbandClock;1385377I support Obama, but he'll just get assassinated the same way Martin Luther did just because he's half black.

Cry me a river.

FluxCapacitorClock

Quote from: Ingram-J/WristbandClock;1385377I support Obama, but he'll just get assassinated the same way Martin Luther did just because he's half black.

Side Note: What the hell is with the douchebags who say "urrr obamas not even really black he's only half black anyway so he wouldnt even be our first black president". What are people trying to prove with that?

Ingram-J/WristbandClock

I'm trying to prove that I didn't say anything about comparison between blacks and half blacks or who was the first black president, genius.

FluxCapacitorClock

Quote from: Ingram-J/WristbandClock;1385495I'm trying to prove that I didn't say anything about comparison between blacks and half blacks or who was the first black president, genius.

Exhibit A)
Quote from: FluxSide note

Exhibit B)
Quote from: yo if your smart youGet out.

Ingram-J/WristbandClock

Quote from: yo if your smart you;1385510Get out.

go suck a dick

RomanClock

Quote from: yo if your smart you;1385510Most people in RomanCollar's position could not possibly comprehend an African-American ruling the known free world. That is, without giving up on America altogether. Though I'm sure he has. They must therefore assert that he is half Caucasian. Such a thought allows them to believe that it is merely his Caucasian side driving him on. As well as his means for success, in every aspect of his life. 'Lest there idea of the African(-Americans)s be defeated.

Um, isn't his mom white? Anyways, anyone who votes with color as a factor (for or against) isn't smart.
Sadly, there are too many of these people.
lemayo lol :soups:

Ingram-J/WristbandClock

Quote from: yo if your smart you;1385567You mean like this guy? He's already established his racism and mediocrity in life.

Oh please.

QuoteI support Obama, but he'll just get assassinated the same way Martin Luther did just because he's half black.
Nowhere in there is there racism. But then again, you're probably American, so *tut tut*

Fascist

What surprised me about this forum is that no one mentioned Bob Barr yet.  This former republican Congressman from Georgia is the only candidate left that still values personal freedom and the Constitution.  He'd cut taxes, eventually eliminating them, stop huge government spending, bring as many troops home as possible to keep us safe at home, eliminate the Federal Reserve and reinstate the gold standard among other things.  Not many people give much thought about third party candidates, but Bob Barr is currently in charge of the strongest presidential ticket the Libertarian party has ever seen.  Here's his site to learn more:

http://www.bobbarr2008.com/

And here's a site for any donations in case you support his views and his candidacy:

https://www.bobbarr2008.com/donate/?c=P4221

I don't like asking for money; it's just that third party candidates need the help more than McCain or Obama (obviously).  Plus if you donate money with that link, I get free stuff from Bob Barr as a reward like pins and certificates and such.  Seriously, just a buck or two helps more than you know.  Sorry for linking to other websites.  This is the only time, I swear.
“All within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state.”
_praiz_-Benito Mussolini_praiz_

FluxCapacitorClock

Quote from: Fascist;1385585He'd cut taxes, eventually eliminating them, stop huge government spending, bring as many troops home as possible to keep us safe at home, eliminate the Federal Reserve and reinstate the gold standard among other things.

The rest of the government only gives a shit about checks and balances when they don't support what the executive branch does, and I assure you they would not support the executive branch trying to do all that. Elimination of taxes? That's a pipe dream.

Fascist

True.  Hitler and Stalin both had pretty cool mustaches and killed millions of people.
“All within the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state.”
_praiz_-Benito Mussolini_praiz_

Roman Collar Clock

Quote from: Flux;1385436Side Note: What the hell is with the douchebags who say "urrr obamas not even really black he's only half black anyway so he wouldnt even be our first black president". What are people trying to prove with that?

They're trying to prove that mulattoes are typically more successful than pure Africans.

Quote from: yo if your smart you;1385510Most people in RomanCollar's position could not possibly comprehend an African-American ruling the known free world.

I'm not going to vote for him, but I actually want Obama to win.

Roman Collar Clock

Quote from: yo if your smart you;1385930What are your views on this? I think I've heard you express similar thoughts.

Speaking strictly on IQ, whites have a higher average IQ than Africans.  If you mix the two together, you get a somewhat average IQ as a consequence.  Also, the average black American has a higher IQ than Africans; it's no coincidence that your average black in America also has white genetics in them.

Basically, white genes typically improve the performance of blacks.  Many famous blacks like Jimi Hendrix, Bob Marley, and black inventors were mullatoes, or at least part white.

QuoteElaborate.

An Obama presidency will basically be the same as a McCain presidency, and it'll be nice to put the blame on a non white for once. :)

BinaryClock

Quote from: RomanCollarClock;1386112Speaking strictly on IQ, whites have a higher average IQ than Africans.  If you mix the two together, you get a somewhat average IQ as a consequence.  Also, the average black American has a higher IQ than Africans; it's no coincidence that your average black in America also has white genetics in them.

Basically, white genes typically improve the performance of blacks.  Many famous blacks like Jimi Hendrix, Bob Marley, and black inventors were mullatoes, or at least part white.

An Obama presidency will basically be the same as a McCain presidency, and it'll be nice to put the blame on a non white for once. :)

Woah what. I mean seriously what? How about that they are in FUCKING AFRICA AND THERE ARE OFTEN LESS CHANCES FOR CHILDREN TO SUCCEED. If a child's family is poor, it is less likely for the child to learn due to lack of supplies, even if the child is naturally rather smart.

I mean seriously what the hell, RomanCollar. What the hell.
BinaryClock, if you wanna play uno type !unohelp to see how to

Roman Collar Clock

Quote from: BinaryClock;1386137Woah what. I mean seriously what? How about that they are in FUCKING AFRICA AND THERE ARE OFTEN LESS CHANCES FOR CHILDREN TO SUCCEED. If a child's family is poor, it is less likely for the child to learn due to lack of supplies, even if the child is naturally rather smart.

I mean seriously what the hell, RomanCollar. What the hell.

Sub saharan Africa hasn't advanced like other civilizations (not just white) have.  Do you think that our civilization became successful because we got lucky or because we threw ourselves into a harsh environment in which we adapted to?  

While it isn't their fault for their stagnation, you can't deny that they are centuries behind us, and they still haven't adapted to the technology they've gotten a hold of.  You can explain the reasons behind this all day, but you can't change the fact that everything to improve the African quality of life has ended in failure.  They will continue to live their lives as they have for the past thousands of years, and there's nothing we can truly do about it except remain distant from them.

Quote from: Franklin G. Hamilton;1386139i went to highschool with this guy, both his parents born in somalia, moved to canada before he was born. this guy is 100% somalian, there is no "white gene" in him, and he finished highschool a year early with a 90+ average and is now going to one of the best universities in canada.

If he did something like this in his own country in a university founded by his own people I'd be more convinced, but an African who left his own country dominated by his own kind to seek out a white education in a white country doesn't strike me as proof the black race is doing that well.

Quotethis is just one example. i know other people of different ethnicities who are much smarter than you. they dont carry the "white gene" either.

All of them are people who fled from their own race to seek out the company of whites, right?

Quoteyour statement is fact manipulating racism and thats it. no matter how much you type trying to convince me otherwise, i will never change my opinion that you are simply a racist that tries to manipulate data to suit your racist opinions.

God damnit stop giving away all my secrets!

BinaryClock

Quote from: RomanCollarClock;1386197Sub saharan Africa hasn't advanced like other civilizations (not just white) have.  Do you think that our civilization became successful because we got lucky or because we threw ourselves into a harsh environment in which we adapted to?  

While it isn't their fault for their stagnation, you can't deny that they are centuries behind us, and they still haven't adapted to the technology they've gotten a hold of.  You can explain the reasons behind this all day, but you can't change the fact that everything to improve the African quality of life has ended in failure.  They will continue to live their lives as they have for the past thousands of years, and there's nothing we can truly do about it except remain distant from them.

Woah. Just woah. This just boggles the mind. I'm not sure why I even tried.

[u2]lHxEnQZi3Ow[/u2]
BinaryClock, if you wanna play uno type !unohelp to see how to