News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

(Zombie) Lincoln WIP

Farted by GreyClock, July 18, 2008, 06:53:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreyClock

After the quick sketch for the mspaint thread, I thought I'd make a proper drawing. The subject is interesting to say the least.

Reference.

LeekClock

GreyClock

The technique I used for this is: first drawing the general outline, then cleaning up the lines pixel by pixel. It's very laborious, but I think the result's great.

LeekClock

Yesm the linework on the eye in particular is very elegant

CeleriacClock

Its coming out nicely, at the moment the eye sort of stands out with the little lines around it but I can see its a WIP. But I do really like it.

PaperClipClock

You're off to a very nice start! You can already tell who it's going to be.

Il Duce

I really like it; it looks like something from an old point-and-click adventure game menu.

GreyClock

Quote from: PaperClipClock;1365954You're off to a very nice start! You can already tell who it's going to be.
You can?

I'm just experimenting a little, this technique is really great.

PaperClipClock

Quote from: GreyClock;1365970You can?

Yes! A fine Isaac Asimov!

GreyClock

Lump Clock

I'm curious about the addition of the bird beak. What made you add that in and how does it connect to Zombie Lincoln?

GreyClock

Quote from: Lump misses Stop;1366003I'm curious about the addition of the bird beak. What made you add that in and how does it connect to Zombie Lincoln?
It doesn't. Like I said I was experimenting.

Il Duce

Also Grey, you can draw the rough bit in a different colour like gray, go over the parts you want to keep in black, then select the rough colour and right-click select the background colour and right-click erase.

SpinningCubeClock

Quote from: Phantom Renegade;1366188Also Grey, you can draw the rough bit in a different colour like gray, go over the parts you want to keep in black, then select the rough colour and right-click select the background colour and right-click erase.
HOLY FUCK! I THOUGHT THEY GOT RID OF THAT! Dang. :( I always remember they used to have that magic rubber. I never knew they incorporated it like that. Man, paint rocks.
hello

Kombucha

Lump Clock

Quote from: GreyClock;1366009It doesn't. Like I said I was experimenting.

Oh, alright. I was just wanting to see the correlation through your eyes. But this isn't to say that this piece is good, because I think it's a very aesthetic and skillfully put together piece. I kinda just felt not to say it, since you already knew all that, right?

;)

PsychonautClock

Looks pretty cool, but I'm not diggin the colors on that last piece. Experimenting is fun, as long as it doesn't involve touching dongs.
hip hop anonymous

ORLY

Quote from: GreyClock;1365982

Sweet. Just one thing missing:

Il Duce

Quote from: ORLY;1369338Sweet. Just one thing missing:

Haha

SoBe Clock

Quote from: ORLY;1369338Sweet. Just one thing missing:

Zombie Lincoln Beak Ball Clock.