News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

a clock flash that i am working on

Farted by screwclock, July 25, 2008, 05:04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

screwclock

its supposed to look like one of the flashes from like 2001 - 2002.  I want it to be my clock day flash but I can't wait. So far its about 15% done. I have been working on it for about an hour now. What do you think about it.

http://bay01.imagebay.com/bay.php?view=48849_clockmovie.swf

http://bay01.imagebay.com/bay.php?view=48946_clockmovie-2.swf
bg art by alienboyclock

Flounderpa

ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬à®Å"Û©ÛžÛ©à®Å"ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬
SHUTãâ,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â°Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¡Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼Â¤Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼ÂªÃ¯Â¼Â¯Ã¯Â¼Â¹Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â´Ã¯Â¼Â¨Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â­Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â³Ã¯Â¼Â©Ã¯Â¼Â£Ã¯Â¼Â
ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬à®Å"Û©ÛžÛ©à®Å"ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬

screwclock

Quote from: HazardClock;1371332Continue With the Work:thumbs:

thanks I added more scenes today, about 30 seconds.

screwclock

Quote from: Kombucha;1372065I love it.

posted the updated one

IZSBHR

One of the bgs screws up.

But I like it C:
Got my finger on the trigger, tonight faith just ain\'t enough. I look inside my heart, there\'s just Devils and Dust. Got God on my side. We\'re just trying to survive. But if what you do to survive kills the things you love, hell, fears a dangerous thing. It\'ll turn your heart black you can trust. It\'ll take your God-filled soul, fill it with Devils and Dust.

The Spoiler

I don't know whether it's a typo or not, but on the plans, steps 3 and 4 are both labeled step 3. Just pointing that out.

Also, I like where this is going.

LuxenbergClock

TOMATO IS A FRUIT WHAT THE HELL

also really great flash, keep up the good work
QuoteBob awesome

screwclock

Quote from: Coal;1372222TOMATO IS A FRUIT WHAT THE HELL

also really great flash, keep up the good work

fuck. i never knew.

PowerGloveClock

my finger is ready on the 5ing button I can't wait until you are finished
Quote from: FLOUNDERINYOBUTT;1837615I think Kodiak is the only person on  this entire website who dislikes Slurpee. I still dont understand how  thats possible. He\'s so loveable and funny. Every guy wants to be his  friend and every girl wants to date him. Understandably Slurpee is not a  very happy person.