News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Screwed.

Farted by TangClock, August 13, 2008, 10:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TangClock

So I've been highly inactive lately like most of my time with the CC, and have returned around Clockday to make a half assed flash again, and I don't think this year I will be able to pull it off.  Last year I barely finished my movie, and had to take out scenes so it would be done on time.  I have tomorrow off work, so I might make one then and try to submit it by midnight on CD.  I just started a plot for my flash from last year.  Tips are needed.

AC Slater

Try teaming up with somebody :]

WiiClock

clock day is overrated
HELLO EVERYONE.

RobClock

HitchhikerClock

Do the disappointing ending where everything cuts off at some random time. That usually results in hilarity among reviews.
Quote from: Boston;1416736I JUST LOST IT NO ONE METIONS THE MAGIC FAGGIT AND I WILL CRUSH THAT GUY WHO STARTED IT ITO PASTE ON MY LUNCH!!!!! HE WILL GET HIS MUTTAH FUCKIN ASS WOOPED!!!!!!!!

TangClock

I've been thinking about it for a while, and I'm going to work on the sequel to last years movie, and if I don't finish (since I haven't finished the entire plot yet anyways), I'll just cut it off mid sentence right when its getting juicy and call it episode 1.5 instead of 2 and make the official sequel later. You'll have to tune in tomorrow to see what happens.

buttplug

Hahaha jesus you are making me remember why I joined the Clock Crew, 5d

Topcatyo

Haha, shit, when it got to the part about cancerous handicaps I heard the song and thought "Ah shit don't let it be that shitty animal help one."
It was.
Or maybe it wasn't, I still can't tell

By the way, five'd.

TangClock

Quote from: Topcatyo;1381915Haha, shit, when it got to the part about cancerous handicaps I heard the song and thought "Ah shit don't let it be that shitty animal help one."
It was.
Or maybe it wasn't, I still can't tell
what? what animal help one?

Quote from: Topcatyo;1381915By the way, five'd.
Thanks man.

OcarinaClock

fauk your funny gai i fifed this sdhit.

5/
APRIL 23, 2008

Never forget.
Quote from: GearBox;1349678The Clock Crew may die, IF we don\'t get more people like CrustClock, who are good at flash. Thankfully, people are coming back (ie, CorpseGrinder).

Topcatyo

Quote from: TangClock;1382541what? what animal help one?

Thanks man.
I don't know the name of the shelter to find a Youtube link, but it's nothing but 2 minutes of still images of animals while some woman sings a song with the music accompaniment sounding exactly like that one.

TangClock

Quote from: Topcatyo;1382653I don't know the name of the shelter to find a Youtube link, but it's nothing but 2 minutes of still images of animals while some woman sings a song with the music accompaniment sounding exactly like that one.

Sounds rather enjoyable.