News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Captain Dark Shadow Berry Clock

Farted by iced tea clock, August 15, 2008, 11:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iced tea clock

Here a late ClockDay present, my ClockDay Movie is now vieweable on Newgrounds!

It's the first Episode of a super-hero series.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/455131

CubeMelonClock

hahaha, that was pretty awesome. Loved the duck.fla cami

Hope you keep going with this and make an episode 2.

TequilaClock

I loved the voice acting. :) I was looking forward this since a decently long time

iced tea clock

Quote from: CubeMelonClock;1382746hahaha, that was pretty awesome. Loved the duck.fla cami
Quote from: TequilaClock;1382758I loved the voice acting. :) I was looking forward this since a decently long time
<3

AC Slater

This is really underrated and still amazes me as to why it hasn't been submitted into the 2008 collection page. Well done by the way.

billiardball-1

I love it. It seems that I missed a lot of great movies yesterday. I hope I keep finding them.

iced tea clock

Quote from: Snake Plissken;1383513This is really underrated and still amazes me as to why it hasn't been submitted into the 2008 collection page. Well done by the way.
Thank you. :)
There seem to be a lot movies, that still weren't added yet.
Quote from: UbuntuTimeKeepingDevice;1383524I love it. It seems that I missed a lot of great movies yesterday. I hope I keep finding them.
Yeah, as always there is just too much good stuff that gets cluttered with even more spam. :/

InterstateClock

Wow, this movie is pretty awesome, 5'd and fav'd! Too bad it didn't get the attention it deserved (really...this deserves a score higher than the 3.90 it has now). Looking forward to part 2.

TequilaClock

PS: IcedTea you owe me a fla cameo design since a ong tiem dude :[

So do I have a lot pending to do, shit.

iced tea clock

Quote from: TequilaClock;1384153PS: IcedTea you owe me a fla cameo design since a ong tiem dude :[
I drew and included you in LeekClock VS The ClockCrew. ;)

Though I know, it's lacking resemblance and is not what you expected.
I'll keep you in mind. :D