News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Team Fortress 2 Discussion

Farted by SoBe Clock, August 26, 2008, 07:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frozennn

Quote from: SoBeClock;1391509Wow. That actually helps me a lot. I think I'm going to be much better at the scout now.

I'm going to check if he has a "How to Play the Spy" video.
He actually has, a HTP The Heavy and Pyro too.
h

SockpuppetClock

Quote from: SoBeClock;1390881Got any tips for staying alive with him? I can usually get in and get a kill or two but then I just get gunned down.
Some things I don't think the video empasize enough:
  • Never attack straight on unless you have no choice, in which case you might not last long. Flank and go unusual paths CONSTANTLY. Use your double jump to get to odd places from weird angles and surprise your enemy.

• If you miss your shots you're gonna be screwed, so you gotta practice aiming and reload even when you don't think you need to, since you will need it.

• Always stay at a good range from pyros no matter what or you will die. By good range I mean the a little bit more than the range of their flamethrower, since it's longer than it appears.

• It's a good idea to get the fuck away from the Heavy when he sees you. Although if you're really risky you can try edging a corner (running out only enough to get a good shot and then INSTANTLY running back) a couple of times until he stops the minigun and runs over to you in which case you shoot him a few times before his minigun spins back up which by then he'll be dead. This tactic of getting your foes to chase you works well against other classes, too.

• It's pretty useless trying to destroy sentries since there's almost always someone that will ambush you while you're distracted shooting at the sentry, and your low health just means that you die faster than really fast. However, if you're 150% certain there's no one near by, you should at least try to destroy the sentry.

• The syringe gun is very annoying, try to avoid getting really close when the medic has it out.

• If you're really close to a Demoman they usually do the annoying thing of planting stickies at their feet and getting you hurt a lot. If you know a Demoman who does this avoid close range combat. And remember to pay attention to the grenades they shoot out, cause they also hurt a lot.

• Never underestimate anything, etc, etc.

PowerGloveClock

I got all the new weapons within like 2 hours except medic because my pc messed up and back then you needed all 36 achievements
Quote from: FLOUNDERINYOBUTT;1837615I think Kodiak is the only person on  this entire website who dislikes Slurpee. I still dont understand how  thats possible. He\'s so loveable and funny. Every guy wants to be his  friend and every girl wants to date him. Understandably Slurpee is not a  very happy person.

SoBe Clock

Quote from: SockPuppetClock;1391714Some things I don't think the video empasize enough:
    Following that video and your advice, I just pulled off an arena win as the only team member left against 5 people.
    Awesome, I'm finally getting good with the scout!

I don't really need to watch his "How to Play the Pyro" as Pyro is my best class. His Spy video helped though.

SockpuppetClock

Quote from: SoBeClock;1392073Following that video and your advice, I just pulled off an arena win as the only team member left against 5 people.
    Awesome, I'm finally getting good with the scout!
    :hi5:

PowerGloveClock

Quote from: SoBeClock;1392073I don't really need to watch his "How to Play the Pyro" as Pyro is my best class. His Spy video helped though.
    I'm not much of a pyro player, he moves to slow for my needs and his weapons are too simple, if they come close flamethrower/axe, if they run use the shotgun
    Quote from: FLOUNDERINYOBUTT;1837615I think Kodiak is the only person on  this entire website who dislikes Slurpee. I still dont understand how  thats possible. He\'s so loveable and funny. Every guy wants to be his  friend and every girl wants to date him. Understandably Slurpee is not a  very happy person.

salt

I used to be a pyro all the time but Scout is so much fun. I just love his speed. A good tip is:

-Don't go for a head on battle. Attack the enemy a bit, and if he's not dead and has noticed you, use your speed to run away and strike back

Also Coal plays with me now and is actually very, very good at Pyro, better than me. We kick ass :3
    hej.

okkkkkkkk,k

http://www.last.fm/user/SaltClock

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

SoBe Clock

Quote from: PowerGloveClock;1392684I'm not much of a pyro player, he moves to slow for my needs and his weapons are too simple, if they come close flamethrower/axe, if they run use the shotgun
    There's more to it than that. You have to know how to stay alive which can be very tough.

Quote from: Ivan RAGE!!!11;1393079I used to be a pyro all the time but Scout is so much fun. I just love his speed. A good tip is:

-Don't go for a head on battle. Attack the enemy a bit, and if he's not dead and has noticed you, use your speed to run away and strike back

Also Coal plays with me now and is actually very, very good at Pyro, better than me. We kick ass :3
    So Coal finally got it eh? Cool.

zl

so is anybody trying the new update

does it bring back good feelings

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Zombie Lincoln on July 13, 2016, 11:53:11 AM
    so is anybody trying the new update

does it bring back good feelings
    im playing TF2 on steam lately...

(im a decent medic & i also play as a soldier at times)
    whats your class, ZL?

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhonographClock

The new update's alright. I never really saw tf2 as the type of game that needed matchmaking, though.
    Who'd you vote for Heavy or Pyro.