News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

"...what... Rare?!...is that you!?"

Farted by TequilaClock, September 05, 2008, 05:54:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GearBoxClock

Wii has the best FPS controls. I cannot snipe at all on 360, although on PS3, I'm a better sniper. Also, PS3/360 RTS controls suck. PC/Wii rules.

TequilaClock

Anyway. Yeah. Rareware guys. Rareware.

GearBoxClock

Where's my Perfect Dark Sequel?
On the Wii?
Or at least VC Perfect Dark...

SnakeClock

Quote from: GearBox;1397331Where's my Perfect Dark Sequel?

Perfect Dark Zero doesn't count?

TequilaClock

Quote from: SnakeClock;1397341Perfect Dark Zero doesn't count?
Its more as a prequel actually.

GearBoxClock

Quote from: Mung Daal;1397350Its more as a prequel actually.

Not much of a good one at that.

SnakeClock

Well apparently all that Rare is allowed to make on Xbox are shitty prequels, half-baked original ideas, and Viva Piñata. Only one is paying off.

Poltergeist

Heliopios

I can't wait to see any new games by Rare, just to see the fans jump off of buildings en masse because EA will turn them all into Mass market diarhettics.
:]

TequilaClock

Quote from: Heliopios;1397620I can't wait to see any new games by Rare, just to see the fans jump off of buildings en masse because EA will turn them all into Mass market diarhettics.
... what the fuck does EA have to do with Rareware

SnakeClock

Quote from: Heliopios;1397620I can't wait to see any new games by Rare, just to see the fans jump off of buildings en masse because EA will turn them all into Mass market diarhettics.

It makes me laugh out loud that they're producing Mirror's Edge, which is the most original forthcoming game I've seen in years.

TequilaClock

SnakeClock

Quote from: Mung Daal;1397698I STILL DONT GET THE JOKE!

Rare makes original, quirky games, and EA makes mass-market pablum that's just last year's game with the year number increased by one. Legitimately original games like the kind Rare produces would make those EA ankle-biters' heads explode.

TequilaClock

Heliopios

Heliopios

it's got one on the motion dealy, along with a joystick thing, which is useless since it's motion controlled

TequilaClock

Quote from: Franklin G. Hamilton;1397727hahahah thats got to be a joke. does the wii controller even have triggers?
Haha eat shit

Slurpee

how dose babby waggle plastic shell gun

Poltergeist

Good job on letting a post it took triangle all of three seconds to type actually bother you guys I'm sure he'll listen to all your views and points because that's what he came into this topic to do

BluezombieClock

Quote from: Mung Daal;1397736Stupid pictures of plastic wii guns

Those have got to be the most rediculous thing's i've ever seen in my life.
╔═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════â•â€"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who donââ,¬â,,¢t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════╝

☣ Motionmaker[/URL]