News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

WHATS UP

Farted by FrogBagClock, September 21, 2008, 12:19:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrogBagClock

So someone just linked me to Munglai's "Easy Way Out" randomly and it prompted me to go on a nostalgic journey through my absolutely fucking horrible and embarassing portal submissions and those of the other clocks around the time (like, 2002-2003).  I was 15-16, and holy fucking shit did I have a horrible sense of humor and holy fucking shit was I bad at... well, everything to do with creativity.  Flash, drawing, forming a plot that wasn't completely horrible, etc...

Eventually led me to this site which I apparently signed up on and posted on like 2-3 years ago, though I don't remember it.  So hey, whats up?  Munglai's submission made me realise back then we were all like me; teenagers clinging to the latest I'm a edgy teen, unfunny fads like all your base, though I doubt most of you were as bad as me when it came to actually making flash shit.  I mean holy fuck look at this: http://a-butt-lmao.newgrounds.com/ , I looked through my old videos and couldn't watch them more than a few seconds in without closing them due to them being horrible.  Though the one with mccain is awesome, and Lion vs Gun was hypnotizing.

I also just spent a little bit looking at the clock day submissions from this year and things have come a long way since then, i'm gonna say because of people growing up with the clock crew. (i'm grateful I didn't do this.  Being a nerd is bad enough, being a longtime, active member of a cult of internet people who roleplay as fruits with clocks on them would be worse, but hey i'm not gonna hate on you guys you're awesome okay???)

tl;dr hi, dicks

k0ma

everything goes in the you

PSN Network - BGK0

Steam ID- k0m4t0se

these are zeros, not o\'s, folks

GreyClock

FrogBagClock

read the post, jerks

TequilaClock

And you are way more awesome by the way.

Sup man.

Silly Putty Clock

Hey look it's Frogbag. Hi, enjoy your stay, etc.
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

Beret

Hah, but your flashes were still awesome in their own way!

BreadfruitClock

YoYoClock

by Thor + Satellite

Quote from: pop-tart clock;1905428I think yoyo is the best one.

peyoteclock

frogbag you are a god among men.

Silly Putty Clock

Glad to have you aboard.
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

patriotclock

YoYoClock

by Thor + Satellite

Quote from: pop-tart clock;1905428I think yoyo is the best one.

Marlin Clock

Hi I don't believe I've ever met Frogbag.

So many old people are coming back. Is all being revealed in Clocktober again or something?

frozennn

God amongst bags I say!
h

screwdriver_clock

Wow this is pretty awesome. Nice to meet you and all.

Mr.Grimm

In Canada, Frogs come in bags.
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f298/bizzaro395/Ghostface.gif
Quote from: WildCherryPepsiClock;1406945HAVE FUN IN JAIL CRIMINAL

Strawberry clock RPG2:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/34284

HitchhikerClock

frogbag is back yay
and he has some amnesia apparently
Quote from: Boston;1416736I JUST LOST IT NO ONE METIONS THE MAGIC FAGGIT AND I WILL CRUSH THAT GUY WHO STARTED IT ITO PASTE ON MY LUNCH!!!!! HE WILL GET HIS MUTTAH FUCKIN ASS WOOPED!!!!!!!!

Heliopios

Did someone send a mass email to people who left the cc or what the fuck.
:]

RabidClock