!!

THE CLOCK CREW LOVES YOU

But we've disabled our forum's account registration page because of spam robots. If you'd like a forum account, hop on our Discord and get an admin to create one for you.

Author Topic: Yeah Bob sorry you're going to have to speak up I'm on my cellular telephone  (Read 1326 times)

Slurpee

• I sure xylophone do I xylophone
  • Official Clock
  • Slurpee Posts: 3527
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2017 Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I don't care, Bob, you're fired. YOU'RE FI-IRED.
YOU'RE FUCKING FIIIRED, BOB.
Clean out your locker at the club, Bob, you're fucking FIIIIIRED.

Slurpee

• Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2017 Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Yeah Bob sorry you're going to have to speak up I'm on my cellular telephone
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2008, 05:21:35 AM »
I don't fucking care what he told you. Okay?
I'm talking about FORTY MILLION FUCKING DEUTSCHE MARKS, HERE, BOB.
FORTY MILLION FUCKING DEUTSCHE MARKS.

Slurpee

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2008, 05:21:41 AM »
I TOLD YOU TO WIRE THE MONEY TO GENEEEVA LAST WEEK.

Slurpee

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2008, 05:21:51 AM »
I SAY "GENEVA" YOU HEAR "HELSINKI?"

Slurpee

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2008, 05:22:02 AM »
FORTY. MILLION. FUCKING. DEUTSCHE MARKS, BOB.

Slurpee

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2008, 05:42:22 AM »
Remember when just before Freddy Got Fingered was released, Tom Fulp received contraband footage of Tom Green jacking off a horse and posted it on Newgrounds?

Slurpee

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2008, 05:42:26 AM »
No you don't.

SnakeClock

• Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 10 animations
    • View Profile
    • http://uberman5000.deviantart.com
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2008, 09:29:50 AM »
I still need to see Clerks.

Slurpee

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards

GreyClock

• Master of Arts
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: GreyClock
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2003 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Did that guy ever watch Clerks. We'll never know.

I watched Freddy again only a few months ago because I could hardly remember anything and I watched that RLM thing about it.

Did they reference the Newgrounds thing? I believe so.

Mike voices a cartoon with TOm, yes? WORLDS ARE COLLIDING. GEORGE IS GETTING UPSET.

Slurpee

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Mike voices a cartoon with TOm, yes? WORLDS ARE COLLIDING. GEORGE IS GETTING UPSET.
oh I didn't know that

hm...
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt12074628/

hm!!!!!!!!!!

BinaryClock

• BinaryClock, if you wanna play uno type !unohelp to see how to
    • Newgrounds: BinaryClock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence
    • View Profile
    • Awards
BinaryClock, if you wanna play uno type !unohelp to see how to

RobClock

• ¥¥¥ S P A M _ A D D I C T ¥¥¥
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For going the distance and submitting 29 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab Nobody helps you clean up around here In Remembrance of St. RobClock Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Going Above and Beyond the Call of Duty. Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Pass The Cash Participant Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
Is this a personal attack?

Slurpee

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
No you don't.

lol
this actually might be what I was referencing when I wrote that

Thor

• Accept no substitutes!
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For going the distance and submitting 29 flash in the tenth anniversary flood For submitting the highest scoring flash of the tenth anniversary flood... and taking over the portal Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab  Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2019 Participant  Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Clock Day 2017 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations Clock Day 2012 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Did that guy ever watch Clerks. We'll never know.

I watched Freddy again only a few months ago because I could hardly remember anything and I watched that RLM thing about it.

Did they reference the Newgrounds thing? I believe so.

Edmund McMillen got his start on newgrounds and he made a game with Rich Evans as the only voice actor a while ago. the RLM/Newgrounds connections are strong
Quote from: MafiaMettaur
What the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!