News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

My Little Academy

Farted by zl, October 12, 2008, 11:28:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zl

Today will be a series of short topics - figure drawing from photographs.

Come if you'd like to practice some drawing!  The pace will be faster than most academies, but don't get stressed - there's no pressure to keep up.

WE BEGIN IN 32 MINUTES! (1pm UCT, 10am PST, 6pm GMT)

to join, click here

TabascoClock

I need to get back to flash, I'm in.

PowerGloveClock

Quote from: FLOUNDERINYOBUTT;1837615I think Kodiak is the only person on  this entire website who dislikes Slurpee. I still dont understand how  thats possible. He\'s so loveable and funny. Every guy wants to be his  friend and every girl wants to date him. Understandably Slurpee is not a  very happy person.

TabascoClock

Topcatyo

Figure drawing is something I've needed work on.

PowerGloveClock

Quote from: FLOUNDERINYOBUTT;1837615I think Kodiak is the only person on  this entire website who dislikes Slurpee. I still dont understand how  thats possible. He\'s so loveable and funny. Every guy wants to be his  friend and every girl wants to date him. Understandably Slurpee is not a  very happy person.

PowerGloveClock

PowerGloveClock

zl

PowerGloveClock

TabascoClock

Topcatyo

Wind-up Clock

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PowerGloveClock

The Spoiler

Topcatyo

PowerGloveClock

PowerGloveClock

PowerGloveClock

PowerGloveClock