News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Make ridiculous rhyming sentence

Farted by Topcatyo, October 24, 2008, 08:21:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Topcatyo

Hum-drum conundrums with the awesome addendums to dumb drums in the scum slum where a mum becomes a nun from Belgium.

I wanna go to Botswana and try the sauna and mow my lawn a couple a' times to reach garden nirvana and smoke marijuana with my iguana.

Extra points if you be like me and don't use a rhyming website.

Topcatyo

Todd, Sweeney was a meanie but was peachy-keen, see when he tried to be good and acted casually and counted to three when others made him angry, I decree.

Topcatyo

Thomas found that when he walked around he could pound his feet on the ground and make a loud sound and then would bound away because he wound up a hound.

That one's not so good.

SnakeClock

I like to sing-ah about the moon-ah and the June-ah and the spring-ah...

BluezombieClock

Heavy hearts,
Words not so faint and it's
Just another reason to remember your name
╔═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════â•â€"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who donââ,¬â,,¢t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════╝

☣ Motionmaker[/URL]

DiscoBallClock

Hey-ho daddy'o wassup bro you're drunk no, at the bar of Moe.

Kinda crappy.

[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/kqk1bc/discosig.swf]http://width=300 height=200[/FLASH]

Slurpee

you've reached the intimidation recreation installation, your station for vacation destination information and crustacean vaccination appreciation.
leave a message.

Topcatyo

Quote from: Dogfish;1434205you've reached the intimidation recreation installation, your station for vacation destination information and crustacean vaccination appreciation.
leave a message.
Ooh, very nice :D

Poltergeist

Wars a horrid thing
This is why I sing
So I sing sing sing
ding a ling a ling

Topcatyo

The bad tipper said that for Yom Kippur he would be a skipper and a shipper, but found the weather nipper than he would prefer, which deterred him and said “This weather, sir, I infer looks demure, to be sure, and harsher than before, and I fear a storm may occur.”
“I concur” said her.  They left the boat and avoided danger for sure.

On the lake, Fred would take his friend Jake for his sake, and would gather fish like a piece of cake and would bake them to make fish stew, but in the wake of Hurricane Drake their home was gone, it was a headache, so they would rake together to make a fake home but the lack of a real house was opaque.

WobbuffetClock

The snake ate a cake with a rake in a boat on a lake .
flash rules everything around me, f.r.e.a.m.??? get the fivens, portal portal spam, y\'all

Loki Clock

Might I expound on the unfound truth of the papal rapist Ruth? Her rapping knuckles rip through uncle's pier par for the course of poltergeist. As your ship dips around I tighten my grip. Clip clip I tore the door and in the unholy priestess bounds. With spite I wrestle your vessel to the floor. By now at rest, at best, a clap and a crack. I'm knitting a drown gown for the rest. I am a miser, and none the wiser, grinning papal rapist Ruth.

TMC

Quote from: DarkcherryJUST BECAUSE [TONY MONTANA\'S] LIFE IS NON-STOP ACTION AND YOU JUST SIT AROUND ALL DAY MASTURBATING DOESN\'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO CRITICISE HIS MANIC ADVENTURES. HE\'S A MAN OF ACTION. A GALACTIC COWBOY RIDING THE EXTREMITY BUS TO THE EDGE OF TIME!

FUCK YOU.

What happen?

DiscoBallClock

I'm in NG, you feel me, voting and reviewing for flashes I see, some are crap like Bruce Lee, others are pretty cool like me, I saw one called Dee, I almost had to pay a fee.

[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/kqk1bc/discosig.swf]http://width=300 height=200[/FLASH]

The Spoiler

It's too late to get irate said Nate the first mate as the captain dropped his bait and ran with a fast gait at an alarming rate to the side of the boat as they round the moat. The captain fell of the ship, Nate wrote, in the log he started one night on bog, while sitting on a rotten log, but he could hardly see through the evening fog, and while the captain swam like a drowning dog, nate was still looking around for his goggles.

mauserclock

we have a dinosaur named dinn
dinns thin
dinn doesnt have much skin
and the bones fall out
of out his left front shin
then we have to call pinner blinn
who comes with his handy shin-pin bin
and with a thin blinn shinbone pin
blinn pins dinns shinbone right back in

pop-tart

sit bitch give mah dick a lick rub your lips on mah prick whilst ya flick at yo clit get my wick full o' spit then don't quit slip yo slit on mah stick oh yo pit i will split

Ok this sounded better in my head.

VuBawlsClock

Fucking shit hell ass cunt
I fucking lost my glasses for the sun
Fuck anonfrog

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

My shin bone is made up of silicone, which I purchased with a loan from my home, and I don't mean to drone, as I talk on the telephone, but you know I'm known to own the complete set of the Ramones that I listen to whenever I'm in my music zone.
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

Slurpee