News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Guess the comic book character

Farted by PolearmClock, October 26, 2008, 10:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PolearmClock

Im bored, whoever guesses correctly gets one point, first person to 10 points wins a super special prize.

First Picture

Quote from: Pencil;1653541anyone else? I can\'t find many gay ezines :(

Slurpee

PolearmClock

Quote from: Dogfish;1435176http://captain.custard.org/league/graphics/characters/floro.jpg

is it floro

I knew someone would do that, sadly you are incorrect.

patriotclock

patriotclock

GodClock

Sw@g
Quote from: Kodiakclock;1893997godclock probably now that I think about it. We could bro it out he could learn me how to surf and then we cruise bro our way out of there into brosville

GodClock

whocaresaboutsomeobscurecomiccharacter-man
Sw@g
Quote from: Kodiakclock;1893997godclock probably now that I think about it. We could bro it out he could learn me how to surf and then we cruise bro our way out of there into brosville

patriotclock

Quote from: godclock;1435183whocaresaboutsomeobscurecomiccharacter-man

plant master/fluronic man/woodrue was in batman and robin the movie with george clooney ok

GodClock

Quote from: Virgil Tibbs;1435186plant master/fluronic man/woodrue was in batman and robin the movie with george clooney ok

too bad that movie sucks crazy dick
Sw@g

miracle fruit

PolearmClock

Quote from: Dogfish;1435187http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=floro+comics&btng=search

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/floronic_man

Good job, here is the next one.

Also I am leaving so dont expect a quick response

patriotclock

slurpee you edited your post i won you cant do that floro is your guess you lose where is my prize

patriotclock

fuck you polearm fuck you slurpee this game is bullshit fuck you all

miracle fruit

PolearmClock

Quote from: Virgil Tibbs;1435193slurpee you edited your post i won you cant do that floro is your guess you lose where is my prize

sorry, just noticed your earlier post, point goes to patriot.

miracle fruit

GodClock

Sw@g

miracle fruit

Slurpee

Quote from: Virgil Tibbs;1435193slurpee you edited your post i won you cant do that floro is your guess you lose where is my prize

Quote from: PolearmClock;1435197sorry, just noticed your earlier post, point goes to patriot.

if anybody needs me I'll be sleeping with both of your mothers