News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

ATTN: Those of you who support a presidential candidate

Farted by Roman Collar Clock, November 04, 2008, 01:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How long will it take you to admit that your messiah sucks ass?

year
2 (100%)
 years
0 (0%)
 years
0 (0%)
ear the end of his term
0 (0%)
uring his second term is elected again
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Roman Collar Clock

To those of you who support McCain or Obama, how long, if ever, will it take you to admit that you really don't support your candidate and only voted just because somebody told you it was un-American not to?

[edit] I'm voting here just because it took me until Bush's second term to stop viewing him as our savior and guardian and admit that I was wrong from the start.

And there's a typo in the poll.  Damn.
Quote from: Inquisitor on October 10, 2008, 07:10:33 PM
Whenever RomanCollar goes to 7-11 he gets a dick-flavored slurpee.

Roman Collar Clock

I'm voting here just because it took me until Bush's second term to stop viewing him as our savior and guardian.

GreyClock

How does it feel knowing that your new president is probably going to be a black guy?

FluxCapacitorClock

Quote from: GreyClock;1441225How does it feel knowing that your new president is probably going to be a black guy?

came in here to post dis

also romancollar i do support the candidate i voted for and i'm not afraid to say i made a mistake years down the road if its fitting.

Roman Collar Clock

I'm loving it actually.  I think all these phony multicults deserve what they've worked so hard for.

AbsintheClock

Ron Paul is gonna lose so probably never. We all already knew you were a few fries short of a happy meal.