News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

ATTN: RADIO TUBE CLOCK >:C

Farted by iced tea clock, November 12, 2008, 12:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Adorable, fived. If only it was longer.

zl

Asshatclock

PirateClock

that's the best preloader ive ever seen.
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

AstronautClock

Flounderpa

ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬à®Å"Û©ÛžÛ©à®Å"ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬
SHUTãâ,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â°Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¡Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼Â¤Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼ÂªÃ¯Â¼Â¯Ã¯Â¼Â¹Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â´Ã¯Â¼Â¨Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â­Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â³Ã¯Â¼Â©Ã¯Â¼Â£Ã¯Â¼Â
ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬à®Å"Û©ÛžÛ©à®Å"ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬

clockradioclock

Quote from: PirateClock;1446763that's the best preloader ive ever seen.

This.

I wouldn't mind using that as the official preloader.
[SIGPIC]dance with me[/SIGPIC]

Silly Putty Clock

Quote from: ClockRadio;1446885This.

I wouldn't mind using that as the official preloader.

Motion to officialize this preloader seconded. Although I think that if we were to do that, we should modify it a bit to make it more obvious who we are. Not much, just make the clock stand out a bit more. Maybe add some text announcing "Clock Crew <3s you" or something like that.
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

TapedeckClock

Quote from: FrogBag;1446895Motion to officialize this preloader seconded. Although I think that if we were to do that, we should modify it a bit to make it more obvious who we are. Not much, just make the clock stand out a bit more. Maybe add some text announcing "Clock Crew <3s you" or something like that.

i second this
WWWWWWWWWW

DiscoBallClock

Quote from: FrogBag;1446895Motion to officialize this preloader seconded. Although I think that if we were to do that, we should modify it a bit to make it more obvious who we are. Not much, just make the clock stand out a bit more. Maybe add some text announcing "Clock Crew <3s you" or something like that.
I third this.

[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/kqk1bc/discosig.swf]http://width=300 height=200[/FLASH]

Silly Putty Clock

Quote from: Platine cassette Horloge;1446900i second this

I already seconded it. You may third it, if you wish. Or are you seconding the bit about making the clock more obvious?

TapedeckClock

Quote from: FrogBag;1446902making the clock more obvious
this
WWWWWWWWWW

Silly Putty Clock

Quote from: BeretClock;1446916I fifth it.

I've lost count.

clockradioclock

Quote from: FrogBag;1446923I've lost count.

Motion carried.
[SIGPIC]dance with me[/SIGPIC]

Beret

BilliardBall10

its good.

so cute! d'awwww

it only misses topcatyo heh 5

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

iced tea clock

Thank you guys. :D
Quote from: RadioTubeClock;1446797I love you, that's awesome <3

very cute too, fived and faved :D
<3

Masquatto

Fifened (+ 0.027).

Fantastic. I liked the end a lot too.
At gmail