News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Favorite video game MUSIC.

Farted by NintendrCkolc, December 24, 2008, 12:48:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NintendrCkolc

[u2]34Lkl4tUSxQ[/u2]

NintendrCkolc

Yomuchan

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Explorers.

Schmellements Clawk

PhantomCatClock

I actually had to look this up on YouTube because the level's so damn hard I can't get more than a few seconds into the song. Maybe not totally amazing, but this music's too good for this game

RubberDildo

I got Bayonetta yesterday and I can't get the theme song out of my head.
[video=youtube;EV6E13xODyA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EV6E13xODyA[/video]

SoBe Clock

Quote from: RubberDildo;1981787I got Bayonetta yesterday and I can't get the theme song out of my head.

Bayonetta 1 and 2 both have fantastic soundtracks.

Clocktopus

[video=youtube;ueK_OIYLcg4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueK_OIYLcg4[/video]

In love with this song from Super Smash Bros. for Wii U.

TequilaClock

this atm
[u2]50rom7BtG8s[/u2]

zl

I'm really digging the Life is Strange soundtrack

[u2]0gzU8dGFG9s[/u2]

RobClock

ive got a couple of friends who were really into life is strange, but I have never been particularly interested in the telltale games style of adventure games. Would i be missing out on something if i were to just watch a play-through on youtube?

Sheep

I had this game's soundtrack on my mind lately and it made me want to reinstall it and play it again.

[U2]YrPTJ9_ATZ4[/U2]

This track in particular is actually my new favorite, as I was always into Hyperblast the best for years. Also this and Unreal II got me into a bit of a scifi kick of inspiration lately.

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: RobClock on May 19, 2016, 06:15:37 PM
ive got a couple of friends who were really into life is strange, but I have never been particularly interested in the telltale games style of adventure games. Would i be missing out on something if i were to just watch a play-through on youtube?

You'd be missing out on the glitches

also jonathan