News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

I want to learn another language...

Farted by DNAClock, December 29, 2008, 12:55:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which language should I start learning?

rench
5 (100%)
hinese mandarin
0 (0%)
talian
0 (0%)
erman
0 (0%)
apanese
0 (0%)
ther (post it, please)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 44

DWARFINATORclock

Quote from: Franklin G. Hamilton;1482346came here to say this but u got it covered

also "chinese" is not a language any more than "caucasian" is a language

u r a langugeg

patriotclock

Italian and then you can come to South Philly with me and talk to the paisans

DWARFINATORclock

Slash

All of those languages are pretty useless, but if you learn japanese you can play games that aren't translated yet or are never going to be translated, so that one is slightly less useless

DWARFINATORclock

Quote from: Obroxious Groovebag;1482402All of those languages are pretty useless, but if you learn japanese you can play games that aren't translated yet or are never going to be translated, so that one is slightly less useless

In the real world Chinese isn't useless at all. In the sitting at home behind my computer world it probably is.

miracle fruit

german would probably be the most useful

killerbite

i am RoboticWalrusClock

Blue

[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/mupff0/snowflake.swf]width=670 height=200 quality=medium wmode=transparent[/FLASH]

DNAClock

NO YOUTUBE IN SIGNATURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AbsintheClock

German seems like it'd fit for you for no reason at all. I speak American Sign Language, and I'd always wanted to learn Spanish. Maybe I will someday.

patriotclock

Lazy if you learn Japanese I will lose all respect for you and I will disown you as my clock child.

catclock

うんこ

miracle fruit

Quote from: roboticwalrusclock;1482585learn jap or go die

stfu you slant eye faggot

TequilaClock

Quote from: Obroxious Groovebag;1482402All of those languages are pretty useless, but if you learn japanese you can play games that aren't translated yet or are never going to be translated, so that one is slightly less useless
This is one of the most stupid things I have ever heard.

PecanClock

Esperanto

It's known as the easiest language to learn.

AstronautClock

Quote from: John Hammond;1482133Also, i'm not learning dutch, fuck dutch, sorry dwarf, grey, pirate, etc.

how about norwegian

Loki Clock

Bigglesnoots

Quote from: PecanClock;1482998Esperanto

they gave up on that a few years back

no really, it didn't work out.
Quote from: Zombie Lincoln;1601675Waiting around to die is the most socially acceptable method of suicide, and it always works.

Loki Clock

Quote from: PecanClock;1482998Esperanto

Esperanto is:

#1: Not a real language.
#2: Newspeak faggotry.

SpongeClock SquarePants