News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

absinthe..............wtf. this is just so stupid you fucking shit

Farted by ToyotaClock, January 11, 2009, 07:53:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToyotaClock

listen up ""dawg"::

this shit ifs retarcded. fuck yoU FAGGOT. bullsh*t. U think its funny to change my avatar well ATTN: ur a faggot. yup there i said it stupid sh*t. u think ur some kind of tr0ll?? some funy dick. well guess wat. nope ur not u r just a stupid fUCKER and btw ur gay as $hit. well that s ok bcaus i know that one day u will get wads comin2 U dawg bcaus wad goes arnd comes around. thx 4 being a fucker u c*cksyucker. and if this post makes u laugh because ur thinkin ur like trollin me or somethin guess wat:ur wrong and stupid. trolling???its not cool its dumb.........srsly?? like my grandma could troll bette than u anyway. wtf..............................ppl like u r so stuipid irl and u prolly got no friendsz... ....but aneway i jus want U 2 kno tht ur fuckin stupid and gay and not funney........irl ur prolly lik that fat @$$holte thet listens2mcr n masturb***s in class sick fUcker..............

TruncheonClock

Uh-huh
Surfaces once every so often, As though he's unable to let go of the past

TruncheonClock

Uh-huh

TruncheonClock

Uh-huh

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK