News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

ITT: Albums purchased recently

Farted by HotPocketClock, January 12, 2009, 09:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d u m p y

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1903878You found Burzum in a record store? Damn thats lucky.

yeah bro shit was off the chain. it's just weird because usually in this particular record store it's just like tons of lionel richie and dokken ablums and shit and i'm all "meeeeeehhhh" but if you go in there on the right days they have some crazy shit like original minor threat singles and shit. they had a bauhaus record too but i had just enough money for the two and i'm like i'll probably come across another bauhaus record in my lifetime so i went for the Burzum

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

My record store had the Merzbox for a while. I wanted to buy it for the sheer novelty of owning it but 200 bucks is way too much.

d u m p y

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1903883My record store had the Merzbox for a while. I wanted to buy it for the sheer novelty of owning it but 200 bucks is way too much.

yeah i feel like something like that would really come in handy. definitely not worth 200 bucks to buy something that is almost impossible to casually listen to though. lol.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I really like his album set Merzbient. It reminds me a lot of Chu Ishikawa who's one of my favorite industrial artists. I would of got that if they had it. We've been getting more weird japanese shit at my record store. They have everything by Boris now, I had no idea there was a market it my town for noisy sludge metal

d u m p y

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1903890I really like his album set Merzbient. It reminds me a lot of Chu Ishikawa who's one of my favorite industrial artists. I would of got that if they had it. We've been getting more weird japanese shit at my record store. They have everything by Boris now, I had no idea there was a market it my town for noisy sludge metal

i just can't do that whole noise-rock stuff. too much for me. in regards to industrial i really don't stray much beyond throbbing gristle and SPK and like only their more 'musical' stuff at that.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Merzbient is oddly musical and chill. Its not loud and angry. Check Chu out he rules

[u2]4z10AlFDQfY[/u2]

DarkMatterClock

Just picked up "Speak in code"  The first Eve6 album in 8 years.

Rat King

Just picked up Storm Corrosion vinyl the other day, pretty sweet if your into not "loud and angry" pretty musical as well.

btw. Black Keys aren't far from my postcode. about 30min. :)

SpongeClock SquarePants

TequilaClock

^ I had missed this one so much.

Also, found this on an antique store. Of all places.

TequilaClock

Quote from: DumpsterClock;1903860

Oh. oh my.

VuBawlsClock

^My old disc got destroyed in my old car stereo
Fuck anonfrog

d u m p y

Quote from: TequilaClock;1909342Oh. oh my.

and it came with extremely old stickers that look like this:

but without the text

TequilaClock

Zia and Bookmans. Two jewels of Arizona.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: TequilaClock;1911270Zia and Bookmans. Two jewels of Arizona.

Damn straight.

TequilaClock

It only took me 11 years to buy this.

Also, you guy sshould check Koala's Dexter's Laboratory Disruptor album. It's something really special.

http://www.breakbitmusic.com/release/disruptor/

Kombucha

Quote from: TequilaClock;1914080Also, you guys should check Koala's Dexter's Laboratory Disruptor album. It's something really special.

http://www.breakbitmusic.com/release/disruptor/
!!!!!!

Losperman

Sig by {{{Zombie Lincoln}}}

:capn: BUSTAS! :capn:

d u m p y

i got this on vinyl at the local record shop after a friend recommended it. is pretty groovy.