News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

ITT: Albums purchased recently

Farted by HotPocketClock, January 12, 2009, 09:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AMPM

by the way, that last album is by a guy named Aleister X and would be in direction intrest to the clock crew, for example
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GR2s3Jkf8U

that music video is OFFICIAL, no joke

RobClock

VCRClock

Quote from: RobClock;1956124

I'm sorry if I'm raining on your parade, but I thought I'd check this out, and listened to it from track 13 onwards (almost an hour of music!!) Sometimes I listen to a mediocre, boring or bad album, and there are one or two standout tracks out of nowhere. Here, the only thing that really stood out was that two of the tracks were pretty much just the Madoka and Lucky Star theme songs, pitched up but otherwise unaltered, not even chopped up, with drums 'n' shit laid on top. And there was one track that ended in 30 seconds of silence.

I guess it's worth the dollar if there's one track on there you wanted, but otherwise it just felt like musical shovelware to me.
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

OcarinaClock

-american football self titled
-american football 3 song ep
APRIL 23, 2008

Never forget.
Quote from: GearBox;1349678The Clock Crew may die, IF we don\'t get more people like CrustClock, who are good at flash. Thankfully, people are coming back (ie, CorpseGrinder).

SpongeClock SquarePants

d u m p y

Quote from: OcarinaClock;1956146

-american football self titled
-american football 3 song ep

fucking rad
:hi5:

i bought this

just because the album art was cool. i'd never heard of the band before. i was not disappointed.

also i bought these:

TequilaClock

TequilaClock

RenegadeClock

VCRClock

<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.

WobbuffetClock

flash rules everything around me, f.r.e.a.m.??? get the fivens, portal portal spam, y\'all

OcarinaClock

APRIL 23, 2008

Never forget.
Quote from: GearBox;1349678The Clock Crew may die, IF we don\'t get more people like CrustClock, who are good at flash. Thankfully, people are coming back (ie, CorpseGrinder).

EvilBeanClock

first album i've ever pre ordered

RobClock

Losperman

Sig by {{{Zombie Lincoln}}}

:capn: BUSTAS! :capn:

Kaijuclock

VCRClock

old white guy from england presents: arbitrarily compiled old black people records from america, vol. 4 (kent)
non-juggalo psycho gangster clown's questionably licensed lowrider dusties 2 (3cd + free prison tattoo) (psycho sound)
just because it's rare doesn't mean it's good vol. 3
milking the dave hamilton tape cache: unfinished? more like unreleased! (ace)
j dilla: the dead guy tapes 4 (pay jay)
j dilla: more ideas for things the master beatsmith didn't finish or intend to release (12x7") (pay jay)
j dilla: listen it's not gonna be "donuts" but it has "fuck the police" and are you going to help put food on his grieving mom's table or not (pay jay)
the avalanches: listen it's not gonna be "since i left you" and the group exploded but you'll take us back like a dirtbag s.o. because you still kind of love us (modular)
i'll listen to anything once: vietnam era teens fuck with high-concept electronic music (flexidisc)
handsome boy modeling school: white people (elektra)
oddisee: the good fight (mello music group)

some of these I didn't purchase that recently
some of these I didn't purchase at all