News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Help

Farted by Cinnamon, January 24, 2009, 09:20:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cinnamon

Alright, well, Drumstick was my Lock name, and i was never very fond of it. I need a new name, whoever suggests the best one i will draw. would like to be a fruit/vegetable but if not thats cool GOgogogogo

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

berimfuckyoubau

model clock.
perfect clock

SnakeClock

Beret

PolearmClock

Quote from: Hogarth Hughes;1505691CinnamonClock.

Seriously be CinnamonClock, I am honestly shocked that no one has taken the name by now.
Quote from: Pencil;1653541anyone else? I can\'t find many gay ezines :(

GingerbreadClockkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Quote from: Drumstick;1505704
haha please

mauserclock

there isnt a cinnamon clock? take it

Cinnamon

I like it. But i have a question, What clock is Hogarth or whatever? i have to draw him now.

Kombucha

Quote from: Drumstick;1506297But i have a question, What clock is Hogarth or whatever? i have to draw him now.
He's Snake Clock Trouser Snake Clock.

Cinnamon

does anyone know how to change your name? i cant figure it out.

Slash

Go to 'user cp' and then to 'Edit Email, Password & Username'.
the option to change your username for clockfans can only be used 30 days after your last name change.

Cinnamon

well fuck. I haven't even been a clock for 30 days. Oh well. I'll just make sure everone know im cinnamon

Wind-up Clock

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SnakeClock

Quote from: Cinnamon;1506297 I like it. But i have a question, What clock is Hogarth or whatever? i have to draw him now.

Our real Clock names are in the upper right corner of each post. I'm SnakeClock.

And I'm glad someone finally chose CinnamonClock. Perhaps I'll draw you a Flash that's a bundle of cinnamon bark, since that looks cooler than a spice jar. :)

iced tea clock

Great name.
Quote from: Cinnamon;1506297 I like it. But i have a question, What clock is Hogarth or whatever? i have to draw him now.
And I like how that looks also very much.  just the barcode and text are a bit off, since they aren't rounded like the rest of the shaker.

Welcome to the CC man. ;D