News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

New York baker sells racist cookies

Farted by PolearmClock, January 23, 2009, 06:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruncheonClock

Uh-huh
Surfaces once every so often, As though he's unable to let go of the past

Heliopios

Those look good and super politically correct faggots need to stop living thanks
:]

buttplug

Loki Clock

Quote from: Heliopios;1504600Those look good and super politically correct faggots need to stop living thanks

QuoteWould you like some drunken negro heads to go with your coffee? They're in honor of our new president. He's following in the same path of Abraham Lincoln; he will get his.

Yeah it's totally irrational to think that could possibly be interpreted as offensive!

Heliopios

Quote from: Loki Klokka;1504606Yeah it's totally irrational to think that could possibly be interpreted as offensive!

Hey guys yesterday The President came up to me and said he fucks children, sure I have no proof and I'm more than likely a complete liar, but I'll tell every local news station and they'll post stories about it.

Heliopios

Also how about you read the lines above what you think is absolute fact you fucking idiot.

QuoteWe'd be more willing to believe it was just a bad marketing decision if it weren't for the follow-up comments a customer alleged he made.

Please make special note of 'A customer' and 'Alleged'.

Heliopios

Sounds like a local junkie was trying to be clever and told a random reporter whatever her dead brain could think of an allegedly racist pastry maker would say about Obama and his future.

Heliopios

And he'll probably get killed in some way or another, it's how it works with Presidents who try to do good. Oh no someone write an article on the internet about my comments and get true statements from eye witnesses.

Heliopios

Oh it's a fox news subsidiary

Nothing to see here folks just go on with your day

Roman Collar Clock

Quote from: Inquisitor on October 10, 2008, 07:10:33 PM
Whenever RomanCollar goes to 7-11 he gets a dick-flavored slurpee.

Heliopios

And what the fuck about the cookie makes it racist? If it were white chocolate and had replaced 'negro' with 'Whitey' and replaced the white baker with a black one, would anyone give a shit?

Heliopios

CourgetteClock

The Dutch beat him to the punch with racist snacks.
Negerzoenen ( niggerskisses )  have been banned some time ago though, fucking idiots.

TabascoClock

This reminds me of CaramelApple's "Nigger Biscuits".

miracle fruit

im actually 100% with helopos on this one

Slurpee

jesus christ helio shut the fuck up

miracle fruit

RobClock