News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

4:20 Collab

Farted by KrylonClock, February 03, 2009, 11:31:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KrylonClock

Yeah that's right, 420 is coming and I'm starting a collab to celebrate.

Parts can be about anything weed related.

Due date will be some time in April before April 20th (release day)

Place your flash in a movie clip if you can. Please, no AS cameras or filters. Break down fonts and put your symbols in a folder.

Stage: 550 x 330
FPS: 24
Background: White

When you're done, send me your part via PM.

HotPocketClock

I would love to be a part of this. I have a copy of flash nine, but sadly, can't figure out how to use it.

CD Clock

Silly Putty Clock

If you do this, somebody has to use the song "420 4lyfe" by GodClock's old band Gonarch.
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

SnakeClock

Quote from: HotPocket Clock;1516276I would love to be a part of this. I have a copy of flash nine, but sadly, can't figure out how to use it.

For someone that smokes as much pot as you do, this is pretty fast reaction time.

Yeah, I might do something, too.

CandleJack

is this collab still alive or am i wasting my time?
Quote from: Abe Frohman;1545716Clockcrew is like a high school. There\'s a seniority and popularity based pecking order, there\'s clicks, bullies, hall monitors, deans, people you\'ve never heard of, people who you\'ve heard of but don\'t know well, people you know and think are good people, and your friends.

PirateClock

I SHALL MAKE SOMETHING FOR THIS AND IT SHAll BE MY GLORIOUS RETURN TO FLASH AFTER 3 MONTHS.

now everybody join, because I'm pirateclock and i am awesome.
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

CandleJack

try 4 years away buddy :D i made my come back a month or so ago lol.
Quote from: Abe Frohman;1545716Clockcrew is like a high school. There\'s a seniority and popularity based pecking order, there\'s clicks, bullies, hall monitors, deans, people you\'ve never heard of, people who you\'ve heard of but don\'t know well, people you know and think are good people, and your friends.

KrylonClock

Quote from: KyuubiT;1531292is this collab still alive or am i wasting my time?

Yes this is still alive.

GodClock

Quote from: Abs in the Hot Dog;1521785If you do this, somebody has to use the song "420 4lyfe" by GodClock's old band Gonarch.

lol
Sw@g
Quote from: Kodiakclock;1893997godclock probably now that I think about it. We could bro it out he could learn me how to surf and then we cruise bro our way out of there into brosville

PirateClock

Is it cool if my part is only 11 seconds long btw?
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

HotPocketClock

Ok, I'm going to try to participate.

No guarantees on the length or quality, but I'l try my best.