News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I've spent all of my free time on smash bros since I picked it up. All I can think about anymore is smashing bros and king k rool's ridiculous facial expressions. I knew from the moment he was announced he was gonna be my main.

Quote from: KarkasmolenKlok on December 18, 2018, 05:16:14 AMI'm just going to chalk the whole thing up to drawing backgrounds.

a great excuse for me to break out this classic

zl

Quote from: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on December 18, 2018, 10:32:23 AM

I dunno, I think that Bleach background is rocking its own kind of mood

but I haven't seen any of these animes/mangas so what do I know. I just rewatch the bono-bono episode about loneliness over and over

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

That is entirely true, but it's still really funny to me. the first summary of bonobono I read was "azumanga daiyoh + forest gump". I'm intrigued. I never did watch/read that first one but I did like yotsuba.

RobClock

Slurpee

the best anime is Gregory Horror Show
[u2]VJJHtAXywk8[/u2]

KarkasmolenKlok

Quote from: zl on December 18, 2018, 10:36:10 AM
Quote from: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on December 18, 2018, 10:32:23 AM

I dunno, I think that Bleach background is rocking its own kind of mood

but I haven't seen any of these animes/mangas so what do I know. I just rewatch the bono-bono episode about loneliness over and over
Yeah when just drawing a background by itself, Kubo would from time to time get creative, but like the video says, he just likes drawing cool shit (a sentiment with which I can deeply sympathize) and when the background was...well, a background, he just stopped giving a damn.

By contrast...

The background contextualizes what's going on and is super detailed and fleshed out even when it's not the focus of the action.
Quote from: Slurpee on December 11, 2018, 12:48:14 AM
no soap on earth can cleanse you of us fewel

PhantomCatClock

all I accomplished was feeling like a lonely jackass so here I am BACK TO BE just a regulation jackass

almost made it through 2018 without being a drama queen, phew. Better get 2019's out of my system earlier so it doesn't build up and boil over like that.

Slurpee

PhantomCatClock

i looked to the skies and saw it was festivus and knew that slurpski needed me so I opened my browser and saw I wasn't even gone long enough to get logged out

which is nice because I remember my password but i'm not sure, y'know

zl

I wanted to add a joke to this drawing but I couldn't think of anything so it's going to just have to be a sincere expression of happiness to see you.
Welcome back :)

RobClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on December 20, 2018, 01:03:30 AM
i looked to the skies and saw it was festivus and knew that slurpski needed me so I opened my browser and saw I wasn't even gone long enough to get logged out

which is nice because I remember my password but i'm not sure, y'know

I don’t want to be a sap but I’m genuinely glad you’re back, I missed you.

Please give me your thoughts on Warcraft 3 reforged

zl

And give me your thoughts on the latest round of Hearthstone nerfs

PhantomCatClock

I'm not up with the current card set, much less the current meta, but I can't help but feel like Saronite Chain Gang's was trying and failing to treat a _symptom_ instead of a disease. Like, so what if it isn't buffed, thOH SHUDDERWOCK WILL SUMMON DRAENEIS INSTEAD OF SHUDDERWOCKS haha that's a good nerf, sucks buff pally will lose that interaction

other two nerfs, whatever, those look like good nerfs i guess even without knowing

the two druid nerfs, hot DAMN was ramp druid that powerful? I'm not saying it isn't, I'm just saying I'd be surprised if druid was THAT POPULAR on ladder right now. Is this.. going to ruin Wild? WAS IT EVEN STRONGER IN WILD?!

speaking of my opinions on my wild rampant ignorance: WARCRAFT 3 REMAKE

I actually just bought original WarCraft 3 not too long before the announcement so I've been trying not to think about it. Old BNet still works, too, and WCIIIReforged was in the BNet launcher right after it was announced, with a splash page that just says COMING SOON. The WarCraft III I bought is not in the BNet launcher. I know it doesn't use current BNet, but still :((

RobClock

i will make a point of reinstalling WC3 if you want to play online some time. I havent touched a video game in a couple months just because im working two jobs at the moment and all of my spare time has been eaten up by social obligations, but WC3 is dope as fuck and I'll kick your ass unless you play Nelf and harass with hippogryphs because thats some cheap ass bullshit and I rage quit every time

PhantomCatClock

Confession, I play undead because I like undeads and that's my real reason for the choice. I was an AoEII guy for way the hell after AoEII passed and I only played the singleplayer of WCIII like one time just to see the story. I am probably very, very, very terrible at the game but I'd still love to play it

PhantomCatClock

The undead explanation for that was supposed to sound like "I CHOOSE THIS BECAUSE I KNOW VERY LITTLE OF THIS GAME" but it came out like "I CHOSE THIS BECAUSE I AM I'm a edgy teen LIKE THE WOLF"

I don't know why I had to defend that because both are true

PhantomCatClock

pretend i wasn't too lazy to edit a previous post to avoid triple posting

[u2]S5ovx-vU8lk[/u2]

your last video has launched me into the 10-15 second xyloboard genre of youtube. is this what you wanted?

RobClock

Real talk I play humans with Muradin as my first hero because dwarves are the shit, no hate

RobClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on December 20, 2018, 05:39:51 PM
your last video has launched me into the 10-15 second xyloboard genre of youtube. is this what you wanted?

Yes

KarkasmolenKlok

Do furries celebrate Furstivus or Yiffsmas?
Quote from: Slurpee on December 11, 2018, 12:48:14 AM
no soap on earth can cleanse you of us fewel