News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobClock and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

ChocolateWaferClock

Quote from: RobClock on May 06, 2019, 08:22:07 PM
attempting to keep grips on my ever diminishing sanity

How about yourself?

Now I think that thumbs up in your pic is just a nonchalant way of hiding your depression. I actually can’t unsee it. Thanks!

Anyway, I’m studying for a GED I’m never going to get (yes I said this on the cc discord already what’s it matter to you?)
Tell Dumpster that his mom found the stash.

RobClock

I never use the discord and I know at least slurpee doesn’t either so you can just post under the assumption that it’s someones first time hearing about it

GreyClock

Quote from: RobClock on May 07, 2019, 06:17:05 AM
Yeah the murder shack, It was my mother’s place in the 80s, I’m planning on living there. Hopefully I’ll have it inhabitable by the end of the year.

I try to curb the aesthetic desires at this early of a stage because I need to focus on the necessities otherwise I’m going to get lost in the weeds and in over my head. There’s a brook that runs through the yard about forty feet back from the house that I want to build a little bridge over and put a fire pit next to.
That's understandable, sure. Take some pictures of the brook sometime.

Yeah, I got me a real down, real... I just wanna go out and, and you know like really, really, really do somethin'.

And what that somethin' is apparently: building a brick wall with an open arch doorway. Throw fucking yogurt on it. Climbing plants against it. Also I'd make it like one and a half brick thick with a dirt pocket up top to grow shit on and from the wall.

Weird ambition.

Losperman

Quote from: RobClock on May 07, 2019, 10:32:06 AM
I never use the discord and I know at least slurpee doesn’t either so you can just post under the assumption that it’s someones first time hearing about it

Same.
Sig by {{{Zombie Lincoln}}}

:capn: BUSTAS! :capn:

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: RobClock on May 07, 2019, 10:32:06 AM

i'm on the discord a lot and it's almost exclusively to post but not read. sometimes i'll talk to l1fty or abs on purpose and occasionally whoever else I recognize that's already on and chatting right when I'm looking

ChocolateWaferClock

rEmEmBeR, mE, yOu FuCk?

PhantomCatClock

yes but we all make mistakes

PolearmClock

Why dont y'all check this bad boy out?

Quote from: Pencil;1653541anyone else? I can\'t find many gay ezines :(

RobClock

The deed for my house arrived in the mail today and I got a quote to have the back yard leveled off- it’s only gonna run me $800. I am flying high today and I don’t believe anything could drag me down.

RobClock

Is it arrogant to start styling myself as a Lord now that I’m a land owner?

Asking for a friend

PolearmClock

Quote from: RobClock on May 07, 2019, 05:28:43 PM

Asking for a friend

Not at all, in fact it would be arrogant not to
Quote from: Pencil;1653541anyone else? I can\'t find many gay ezines :(

PhantomCatClock

LordRobClock is taken

Lord RobClock, however, is up for grabs

RobClock

I gotta say I’m loving how active CCBT has been the last week or so. You guys da bes keep it up

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: RobClock on May 07, 2019, 05:28:43 PM

Asking for a friend

not at all, you should also consider investing in some serfs. I can sell you several landbound scandinavians and an entire lot of indentured swedes at a real bargain.

RobClock

I knew investing in the Homogang dark web would pay off one day

Losperman

Quote from: RobClock on May 07, 2019, 05:27:58 PM
The deed for my house arrived in the mail today and I got a quote to have the back yard leveled off- it’s only gonna run me $800. I am flying high today and I don’t believe anything could drag me down.

$800? That's a total ripoff. I'll do it for $550.

Real quick, though, what is "leveling off"?
Sig by {{{Zombie Lincoln}}}

:capn: BUSTAS! :capn:

VCRClock

Quote from: Losperman on May 08, 2019, 12:25:25 AM
$800? That's a total ripoff. I'll do it for $550.

Real quick, though, what is "leveling off"?

I think you just kill a bunch of weak mob monsters. It's not hard, just kind of a time sink
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

ChocolateWaferClock

THAT must be why he’s so happy.

RobClock

He’s going to come in with an excavator and level off the back yard because it is very lumpy and uneven due to an amount of dirt my father had piled there about twenty years ago when the county was digging the ditches along the side of the road, with the intention to have it spread out. He didn’t have the money at the time, my parents moved, and said dirt piles have been sitting there sprouting trees ever since.

PhantomCatClock