News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobClock

Quote from: Slurpee on August 21, 2019, 07:07:44 PM
Quote from: Slurpee on August 21, 2019, 06:51:09 PM
I don't remember what I typed
I know you were all on the edge of your seats
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0DyR07SUNL7

this would be an extremely powerful tool for making flash movies if I wasn't a cretinous deadbeat

Beautiful

I may utilize this as the voice of RobClock going forward. I’ve had a hard go of it since naturalvoices Charles was put out to pasture

PhantomCatClock

RobClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on August 21, 2019, 09:12:26 PM
Quote from: RobClock on August 21, 2019, 09:06:01 PM
naturalvoices Charles was put out to pasture

it wasn't just bought up?

WHAT THE FUCK WHY AM I JUST FINDING OUT ABOUT THIS NOW IT HAS BEEN FIVE YEARS

GOD BLESS YOU PHANTOM CAT

PhantomCatClock

ok i'm back

it's been a really long time

this is the last thing the angel showed me after i wished i'd never been born after losing a game of super tux racer

the other world was worse, yeah, but like, i was obviously joking

anyway it's nice to see the version of history where you got the voice back i'm gonna go to sleep you would not believe how long this day has been

GreyClock

Quote from: Slurpee on August 21, 2019, 03:16:44 PMhaben sie einen lichtbildausweis?
There are only two correct ways to ask for identification in German and that is by either shouting "AUSWEIS!" or "PAPIEREN!"

Quote from: miracle fruit on August 21, 2019, 05:19:39 PM
https://www.notjordanpeterson.com/
I hoped this was a version of Youtube where I'm not recommended videos like "Jordan Peterson DESTROYS feminist" every five seconds.

PhantomCatClock

THIS SUMMER Macaulay Culkin stars in the amazing true story of the second ever time a bank lent money to a gay man

I call it

Homo Loan 2

PhantomCatClock

Is there anyone here who's seen every iteration of Full-Metal Alchemist?

VCRClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on August 23, 2019, 05:27:49 PM
THIS SUMMER Macaulay Culkin stars in the amazing true story of the second ever time a bank lent money to a gay man

I call it
:suicide:
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

k9

Slurpee

remember when hermione set snape on fire

PhantomCatClock

it's not a hate crime if it turns out you were friends all along

RobClock

GreyClock

Is anyone here the son of an aging dictator? I have an idea for you: instead of following in your father's footsteps, you would start democratizing the country after his death. Sure, a cabal of high-ranking military officials and other individuals with a vested interest in maintaining the status quo might try and murder you. The trick is to convince them that they would remain firmly in control behind the scenes, and that the influx of foreign money would greatly benefit them. Once there is a basic framework for democracy, these people could be rooted out through a newly fashioned justice system, with backing from an international superpower like the US or the EU. You'd be a young, shining beacon of justice, fairness and equality. You'd be a shoo-in for the Nobel Peace Prize and earn your place in history among the likes of Nelson Mandela and Gandhi. Instead of being pretty much limited to your own subpar country and its crummy allies, you'd be the guest of honor at the tables of kings and presidents (the ones it's okay to like, sort of). You could make a killing on the lecture circuit, or, if you want to take it even further, donate part of the proceedings to a foundation to the betterment of your home country. People would blow you walking down the street, you'd never have to pay for beer again.

GreyClock

That said, it's all the same to me. It's good advice for someone who has that "I want the family name to live on in history..." or "My legacy..." mentality you often see in (political) fiction. Tywin Lannister, Frank Underwood, Selina Meyer, Joseph Kennedy. Which I never really get. You're dead, the fuck you care?

RobClock

It's been a busy busy day. Broke my phone by dropping it on the way into work last night so I went to my bill payment centre this morning and long story short im out $150 and the new phone will be here Wednesday.

My parents have gone away for the weekend so I am baby sitting Maggie, and I managed to install another window in the house I'm working on without assistance. It was a real bastard of a job actually getting the window in, since i measured the width of the housing (47 inches) and measured my cuts for the frame to 47.5.. but fucked it up somehow and the frame ended up being 47 exactly. So here i am trying to balance this goddam window on one knee, feed it straight into the wall, but its so goddamn tight that i had to hammer it into place. Took the better part of an hour, and it doesn't look like hot shit but I'm pretty damn happy with it.

I also did up some drawings today for a game Doggo is making. Just sent them off to him, hopefully that'll be out pretty soon.

k9

I just released my second CC game, Absinthe VS Nintendo WWE Smackdown! It was really fun to make, and it's made all the better from the art Rob did for it, it looks great. I have an idea for my first CC cartoon, but it'll probably be a while before I say anything else on that.

Also rip MCUcucks lmao get btfo'd

RobClock

You know, there’s on old saying “pimping ain’t easy”? Well, I’m not sure..

Seems pretty damn easy to me

PhantomCatClock

Just remember you can't make Red Green reruns a religion until after he dies so you can saint him

RobClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on August 25, 2019, 01:57:43 PM
Just remember you can't make Red Green reruns a religion until after he dies so you can saint him

He's doing his final stand up tour atm and he'll be in Halifax come October. I'm really hoping I can go but it's on a Tuesday so i'd have to at least get Tuesday off and ask the only friend I've got down there if I could crash at his place the night. We'll see if it's in the cards but not looking likely :(