Register

Author Topic: Precious Moments Collectors' Thread  (Read 12117281 times)

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Precious Moments Collectors' Thread
« Reply #112220 on: August 15, 2019, 10:11:16 PM »
What's up on the discord?

AbsintheClock

• Newgrounds: AbsintheClock
  • Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For Creating at least 15 Flash Movies in the Flash Flood.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112221 on: August 16, 2019, 01:31:55 AM »
Your movie, I put it up so people on there would vote 5 faster.

PolyhedronClock

• the bad guys
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112222 on: August 16, 2019, 03:17:12 AM »
get back on the discord you _FOOL_

PolyhedronClock

• the bad guys
  • Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112223 on: August 16, 2019, 03:17:33 AM »
i can't even format my text here right it's dark and cold

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112224 on: August 16, 2019, 06:08:34 AM »
but poly i called you a pimply faced pube bleach salesman. you still want me to have a merry christmas?

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112225 on: August 16, 2019, 06:30:33 AM »
https://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1444034

I think this is the first Clock Day since I've been active (2012 i think) where even most of the movies here are clock ones. Every placing movie was a clock one, and only one of the top ten was not. Even every artist in ALSO IN FROM POPULARS was a Clock movie. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwyi

PolyhedronClock

• the bad guys
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112226 on: August 16, 2019, 03:27:23 PM »
but poly i called you a pimply faced pube bleach salesman. you still want me to have a merry christmas?

there's not a single line there that isn't true

WaferClock

• Official Numbfuck
  • Official Cock
    • Newgrounds: HomeOfTheBray
  • Clock Day 2019 Participant
    • View Profile
    • The Braydog Productions Website!(My website)
    • Awards
« Reply #112227 on: August 16, 2019, 06:32:45 PM »
I too am an advocate for the return of PhantomCat to the Discord. I need to have long useless talks with someone who isn’t absinthe for once.
Waffle “The New BB10” Clock

Slurpee

• I sure xylophone do I xylophone
  • Official Clock
  • Slurpee Posts: 3522
  • Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2017 Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112228 on: August 17, 2019, 03:56:19 PM »
I like this bird a lot

DoggoClock

• Bad HTML5 dev.
  • Official Clock
  • tick tock
    • Newgrounds: sikopath
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112229 on: August 17, 2019, 04:53:06 PM »
I got a new profile pic and changed my name so I'm now and (((offical cock)))
in the year of our lord 2019

PatriotClock

• Outlaw To The End
  • Official Clock
  • For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112230 on: August 18, 2019, 01:18:00 AM »
I got a new profile pic and changed my name so I'm now and (((offical cock)))

im sorry, but no

WaferClock

• Official Numbfuck
  • Official Cock
    • Newgrounds: HomeOfTheBray
    • View Profile
    • The Braydog Productions Website!(My website)
    • Awards
« Reply #112231 on: August 18, 2019, 10:21:17 AM »
I dub thee an official clock.
Waffle “The New BB10” Clock

Slurpee

• I sure xylophone do I xylophone
  • Official Clock
  • Slurpee Posts: 3522
  • Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2017 Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112232 on: August 21, 2019, 04:34:58 AM »
so I hate edm and generally roll my eyes whenever I see babby's first subversion "what if disney was darker" bullshit
but
this actually kind of rules

it's fucking terrifying. the weird edm distortion and bass drops coming and going call to mind a spotty, disoriented conscious, and the minor key and stripping of context make the lyrics sound like a skuzzy little devil screaming wicked deeds into the head of a nightclub rapist
it reminds me of

this Falco song, called Jeanny, that sounds like an 80's power ballad in the english-language chorus ("Jeanny! / Quit livin' on dreams / Jeanny! / Life is not what it seems / Such a lonely little girl / In a cold cold world / There's someone who needs you")
but then
the verses are in german
and he's plain spoken and increasingly intense and eventually the penny kind of drops and it becomes apparent he's actually a crazed violent rapist who kidnapped he girl he's singing to

and he's all like "sie kommen, dich zu holen...sie werden dich nicht finden.
NIEMAND WIRD DICH FINDEN!
DU BIST BEI MIR!

Jeanny!
Quit livin' on dreams"

so yeah, super intense songs from the perspective of crazed rapists, that's what I'm thinking about right now?

I guess it's just weird to me because normally when an artist tries to take the reader/viewer/player/listener/whatever into the mindset of somebody doing something horrible and repugnant it either fails completely or it succeeds and just makes me feel grossed out
music is apparently the one medium where instead for some reason my reaction is holy fuck that was so intense wowww. whoa. let me go tell the clock crew

RobClock

• ¥¥¥¥ DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF ¥¥¥¥
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • Going Above and Beyond the Call of Duty. AAAAAA Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Pass The Cash Participant Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
« Reply #112233 on: August 21, 2019, 11:43:08 AM »
I'm digging the .net homepage now that its got a proper background. The font/button style could be customized, and I'm slightly off-put by the Discord being ordered above the BBS, but whatever. Looks good!

Check my new window
https://imgur.com/a/NoewhyL

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112234 on: August 21, 2019, 12:47:13 PM »
Watching RobClock reviews has saved me some serious cash. now I know not to buy Blood. his negative review has opened my eyes

the harshest criticism he had to offer was "I wish I could breathe out my FUCKING NOSE" so consider this bullet DODGED

RobClock

• Official Clock
  • Going Above and Beyond the Call of Duty. AAAAAA Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Pass The Cash Participant Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112235 on: August 21, 2019, 12:49:35 PM »
Watching RobClock reviews has saved me some serious cash. now I know not to buy Blood. his negative review has opened my eyes

the harshest criticism he had to offer was "I wish I could breathe out my FUCKING NOSE" so consider this bullet DODGED

buy the non-atari release for $5 and download NBlood https://forums.duke4.net/topic/10377-nblood-blood-port-running-on-eduke32-engine/
it's mod-compatible unlike Fresh Supply which is the game rebuilt from ground up on a new engine

I also appreciate the notion that you actually watched that video of me playing a game for the better part of an hour

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112236 on: August 21, 2019, 01:00:46 PM »
I actually skipped like ten minutes in with the intention to scrub around but then stayed for the whole 48 minutes so we're almost there

RobClock

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112237 on: August 21, 2019, 01:08:44 PM »
I intended to make a similar video about Ion Fury, since I did one on the Preview Campaign, but I've yet to even launch the game. It's been a busy week.

RobClock

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112238 on: August 21, 2019, 02:00:39 PM »

GreyClock

• Master of Arts
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: GreyClock
  • Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For winning flash of the month Clock Day 2003 Participant Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2006 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #112239 on: August 21, 2019, 02:11:36 PM »
so yeah, super intense songs from the perspective of crazed rapists, that's what I'm thinking about right now?

I guess it's just weird to me because normally when an artist tries to take the reader/viewer/player/listener/whatever into the mindset of somebody doing something horrible and repugnant it either fails completely or it succeeds and just makes me feel grossed out
music is apparently the one medium where instead for some reason my reaction is holy fuck that was so intense wowww. whoa. let me go tell the clock crew
Like that rad Nirvana song about a parrot or whatever. Or Pearl Jam's Daughter which is not about rape, but still pretty bleak and this dude was like "That's my favorite song, it reminds me of me and my daughters" and I'm like "You might really want to listen to those lyrics sometime, champ." Then again, maybe don't. Enjoy it, who cares. That Falco video really lays it on thick though... I hadn't heard it in forever, but the song itself isn't all that subtle either.

You know that feeling like there's an actual physical pain in the pit of your stomach? Is there a word for that? Gut-wrenching, in a literal sense, I guess. Webster's doesn't include that definition, but Urban Dictionary says: "[...] that your stomach feels knotted." Anywho, even though it sorta sucks and it doesn't happen that often, it's cool that a work of art can have such a powerful effect on you. I read Dostoevsky's Notes from Underground some years ago and the unnamed narrator was dogshit personified, so much so that I still get a muted version of that feeling thinking about him now.

Check my new window
https://imgur.com/a/NoewhyL
Now you'll be able to spot the ATF (or Canadian equivalent) when they inevitably assault your compound, David Koresh.