News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VCRClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on January 07, 2020, 06:54:36 PM
surgical enhancement: rifling on the inside of your penis so you can pee farther before the stream breaks.

oh yeah sure let's make it so a ballistics lab can identify me every time i pee somewhere i'm not supposed to
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

Slurpee

Quote from: pop-tart on January 07, 2020, 09:29:44 PM
I can't remember what I had for dinner on Saturday, but I can vividly recall peeing my pants in Kindergarten because I was afraid to ask if I could go to the washroom.

Then I remember a ginger girl named Noreen asking me in 2nd grade, "didn't you pee your pants in Mrs. Marabea's class?" And answering, "yeah, that was just once but you're always ugly" and her crying.
damn

NintendrCkolc

Then I remember a ginger girl named Noreen asking me in 2nd grade, "didn't you pee your pants in Mrs. Marabea's class?" And answering, "yeah, that was just once but you're always ugly" and her crying.

BOOM!

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

just beat pokeymons. it's everything people shit on it for and more and somehow it's still better than sun and moon. way less handholding than the previous gen, I was expecting straight line routes the whole game like last time, not just a bunch of dialogue to skip when you get to a new town. the routes are even decent, if few in number, though the only two caves are a disappointment.

but the one thing sun and moon had going for it was okay characters and story (not so much in ultra).  here it's an afterthought and I'm actually kind of annoyed by the story's presence at all. if you took out the bits with the professor and the legendaries, it's just the first two gens. normal kid takes on all the gyms, becomes champion. and it does it very well. that's all it needed. the story is the journey itself, it doesnt need some world ending threat and a bunch of pointless dialogue.

I actually really enjoyed the main journey when you weren't talking to to hop or the professor. lots of shit to catch and find, you actually get to explore properly, even if you cant choose the gym order.  it's nothing compared to something like diamond and pearl or gold and silver, but not bad. the gyms themselves are great, they fixed the boring trial shit from sun and moon and made something fun. all the stuff about the darkest day, eternatus, and the armordogs just felt like some other story happening separately from my gym challenge, you dont even see much of that plotline happen yourself. you just interrupt it at the end and the dogs take down the final boss for you. it all feels really tacked on and unfinished. it should have just been the oldschool journey it was trying to be, and made eternatus a mewtwo thing where you go through a big underground dungeon and find him at the bottom. maybe make a whole postgame plotline about it. I think they only added it because they felt they had to. there's a surprising amount of heart in this game and an equal amount of incompetence. game freak was not prepared for the jump from portable games to home consoles scale games.

also the metagame is utterly broken but I wasn't gonna pay for nintendo online just for that anyways. locking mystery gift online trading/battling and actually winning max raid battles behind a paywall what a joke.

7.5/10 dont buy it

also

Quote from: BinaryClock on January 02, 2020, 04:08:42 AM
whatt he hells a 2

best post

I can't remember what I had for dinner on Saturday, but I can vividly recall peeing my pants in Kindergarten because I was afraid to ask if I could go to the washroom.

FLAWLESS VICTORY

URINALITY

Clocktopus

i mean its pokemon on home consoles so its got that going for it

i've spend way more time post game in this game than previous games too

also you can use mystery gifts without a subscription

throw me your friend code

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

wait I meant wonder trade lol not mystery gift. I always confuse the two. and yeah I can already tell there's tons to do after the game and I'm already involved in it, but no actual adventuring like that island in DPP or the entirety of kanto in GSC. I think there's a short series of "go there and fight that" quests to get the sif/metalgarurumon but I haven't' done that yet.

also it's SW-3870-9141-8233

Clocktopus

yeah for being 60 bucks this game should be 20x bigger than it is, tbh.

its kind of ridiculous that Sun and Moon had a longer story than the $60 home console title but whatever, it is what it is

and hop fucking sucks, that loser just fucking stands there and waits for you when you have shown 0 interest in him, he's obsessed with me like fuck off weirdo

he reminds me of that episode of south park where the kids are just trying to play video games but the story of the episode itself keeps getting in the way

there's plenty about this game that is great like the wild area, the online (although its seriously held back by weird restrictions and the lack of GSS is stupid,) and QOL improvements

and marnie

RobClock

snowstorm today, was supposed to start this afternoon. Just woke up and there’s already 2 inches down

January sucks cock

NintendrCkolc

I'd actually take a snow storm today, being that I'm off and have no where to be.

Kinda jealous tbh.

RobClock

I made it into work and the place is an absolute ghost town. The highway was utter shit as well and all I can think about is the Plow will have me blocked out of the driveway so I’m going to get home for midnight and have to dig my way in off the road

GreyClock

http://clockcrew.net/talk/index.php?action=profile;u=16160

This inactive user from 2017 is attracting quite a bit of traffic from guests it seems. Apparently the text is in Thai. It says:
Personal text: Air conditioning, electric pan, monitor
Signature: In the past, before people would use electronics to solve problems and have continuously developed, researched and improved Therefore becoming electrical appliances today

With a link to an expired domain in there. It's not as exciting as I had first hoped. Although it would be cool if a bunch of Thai people use this forum as a sort of forwarding system to buy electronics for some reason. Like people who type "gmail" into Bing or whatever.

NintendrCkolc

Quote from: GreyClock on January 08, 2020, 03:18:51 PM
http://clockcrew.net/talk/index.php?action=profile;u=16160
With a link to an expired domain in there. It's not as exciting as I had first hoped. Although it would be cool if a bunch of Thai people use this forum as a sort of forwarding system to buy electronics for some reason. Like people who type "gmail" into Bing or whatever.

It's not too late to make this happen I suppose

Slurpee

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I love that guy's channel

[u2]sKuagv6Dolk[/u2]

[u2]v2R7t2SUo3w[/u2]

VCRClock

<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

NintendrCkolc

How could they do that to the bees? :'(

PhantomCatClock

I don't want to keep up with the hot goss so flounder i am counting on you to keep me up to date with all the new mystery dungeon drama

beyond the retard in the trailer saying DEEYECKS

unless that actually stands for something and isn't deluxe. it looks like a remake to me but i am a dumbass

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

there's drama over mystery dungeon? I never really played any mystery dungeon games, pokemon shiren or otherwise. I think it just looks like a straight remake along the lines of links awakening dx. just as good as it was before but with modern graphics and costs 60 dollars for no good reason.

I did pay attention to the sword and shield dlc though. 30 dollars for two areas they didn't finish before the actual game released (they copyrighted stuff about this before the main game was even close to coming out) and some old and new pokemon. so that's a 90 dollar total game that still doesnt have the total pokedex. and for the ones they are adding back with the dlc, you'll still have to pay for nintendo online and pokemon home just to bring back your old dudes. oh and probably a pokemon bank subscription active since you'll have to transfer them. with no increase in service quality even though it was free before. if anything it's a step down from sun and moon, which itself a step down from X and Y's online stuff. this will likely also be a paywall for the really good tm moves they cut like toxic and hidden power. toxic was a tm since gen 1, and hidden power since gen 2. but nah nobody likes toxic right? but we sure need mega punch and screech. god damn every time you find a new tm in this game it's disappointing.  speaking of stuff being brought back, they originally claimed the dex cut was partly for game balance but they're bringing back heatran and landorus with this, the most broken pokemon that aren't big time cover art legendaries. except they aren't exclusive to legendary focused ranked matches you can use em anywhere. great job gamefreak. you struggled to adapt to changing times, but now you've finally become a modern game company. at least it's actual explorable content, unlike ultra sun and moon. no pokemon will be worse than ultra sun and moon. even yellow had more than ultra. maybe after the inevitable second season pass (cause that's what everybody does nowadays) we'll have a full pokedex and the fans will call adding old pokemon a revolutionary new feature.

also sniper tower intelleon makes me actually like the thing. I hated his design but now I love him.

in other less new news, dynamax is making people lose their minds.

game freak is bad at balancing I get it but there's a point where you need to put down the controller

PhantomCatClock

yes, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees thank you. I wish I was in a position to naturally find this out by myself, but you've been a TRUE FRIEND enabler

PhantomCatClock