News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

VCRClock

<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

RobClock

Neat to have spoiler tags back

how about that BBS homepage though?

VCRClock

Quote from: RobClock on January 12, 2020, 12:41:20 PM
Neat to have spoiler tags back

how about that BBS homepage though?

was looking at this at the same time as I was installing spoilers mod and updating botbanish

installing it seems feasible enough, but it also seems like the kind of thing I'd have to

...configure

to make it worth using, so give me a minute on that, but it's on my mind
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.

RobClock

Awesome, i appreciate that you took the time to look into it even <3

NintendrCkolc

I had to RELOG into this website today and I DON'T appreciate it.

I need my daily dose of gay pimp youtube music video WITHOUT limitations.

PhantomCatClock

PhantomCatClock

sneak into the database and change the shoutbox to utf-8 so i can ¥ it

VCRClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on January 12, 2020, 09:15:22 PM

it's unbelievable how much I don't want to fuck with configuring tinyportal until it's useful, but for the record I did find the shoutbox database and it is now utf-8

RobClock

PhantomCatClock

slithering around these options, how uncool would it be to set it to just show up on the unread page

or, wait, Rob wanted this. ROB IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED

PhantomCatClock

oooooooh, now I get it. It's all on the HOME button and the forums got moved to the FORUM button, nice nice 10/10

VCRClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on January 12, 2020, 09:57:45 PM
oooooooh, now I get it. It's all on the HOME button and the forums got moved to the FORUM button, nice nice 10/10

that's almost the only thing I changed so far, because the default was to have sidebars on every page, and I felt threatened by all those sidebars crowding my precious New Posts page

RobClock

i did not know, although i reasonably should have assumed, what a nightmare it would be to configure such a thing, however i also didnt really expect VCR to take my request seriously

VCRClock

ok, I think I fixed it by converting the entire smf installation to utf-8/english

does this mean there are now a lot of garbled special characters in past posts? I don't know! Let's not find out!

VCRClock

Quote from: VCRClock on January 12, 2020, 10:36:27 PM
does this mean there are now a lot of garbled special characters in past posts? I don't know! Let's not find out!

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on January 12, 2020, 09:15:22 PM

AHAHA ¥ES

PhantomCatClock

That actually sucks super hard because old old posts are double garbled whoops

PhantomCatClock

but if it works now WHATEVER ¥¥¥¥¥ 我是笨蛋美国人 :ь  °д° של

PhantomCatClock

i googled linux alternative to the clock crew but it's just to install clock crew and use wine or lutris