News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slurpee

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on March 17, 2020, 12:22:29 AM
remember four years ago when democrats fucked themselves with having their votes chopped in half, and half of the remaining people were all on facebook saying HRRRRR VOTING DOESN'T MATTER SO I WON'T VOTE

we learned from that, right?

just kidding from what i'm seeing even this early trump is gonna win if he runs again and everyone's going to be just as surprised the second time they didn't unite
is the informal moratorium on politix chat up?
we had a good run

dunno what you're talking about, though, personally I think it's been really inspiring to watch the democrats refocus their efforts in order to line up and defeat their opponent, bernie sanders

voters will surely be charged up and take to the polls en masse when biden calls trump "a peanut clown or whatever. and you know he's, because back then taxis were expensive, but you'd get the one you wanted, and this guy."

maybe the plague will shake things up

Slurpee

who the democratic establishment thought was most "electable", non-incumbent presidential races, 2000-present:
gore, kerry, clinton, clinton, biden

who actually won:
bush, bush, obama, trump, COVID-19

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: Slurpee on March 17, 2020, 02:26:45 AMdunno what you're talking about, though, personally I think it's been really inspiring to watch the democrats refocus their efforts in order to line up and defeat their opponent, bernie sanders
god aint that the truth. the primary used to matter in my state and then last time they scammed the whole thing for this exact purpose. people driving extra far to get to one of the few voting places that hadn't been closed down (suspiciously the ones closed down from previous elections were ones far away from middle class lower class or mexican focused areas) and then waiting hours in line to find out they had suddenly had their political party changed since the last time they vote. I thought the lady in charge of managing elections here was gonna get a shoe thrown at her from how pissed people were when she addressed the public (she had never fucked up like this before either). she got a job with the clinton campaign right after lol. nobody reported on any of it, nobody remembers.

I guarantee a biden victory in arizona.

at least the skype debates between biden and trump will be entertaining. continuous incoherent yelling punctuated by biden takes short breaks to huff smelling salts from a child's hair to stay focused and trump clearly distracted by videos of gorillas fighting on his phone.

RobClock

the real tragedy here is that due to the """pandemic""" the only Irish pub in town has closed which has whittled my Paddy's Day plans to hanging out in a basement with a bottle of Jameson

RobClock

Meet the new truck, same as the old truck

RobClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on March 17, 2020, 12:19:15 AM
Quote from: RobClock on March 16, 2020, 03:49:43 PM
[u2]sEKB7pi1mbc[/u2].

oh shit that's what Stan Lee Cannot Continue To Get Away With It is from

Stan Lee sacrificing the souls of younger talented artists within the industry to prolong his demonic existence was my favourite /co/ in-joke, I miss that more than I was ever saddened by his death.

Slurpee

the one throwaway joke from What Women Want where Mel Gibson walks by a poodle and the poodle says in a French accent "monsieur, I need to poop!" is a total immersion shatterer. it's bothered me since the only time I saw the movie, when I was a kid

he's capable of interspecies telepathy. how does he think nothing of this?
the entire movie should have turned on a dime right there. forget reading women's minds, you are a verifiable dog psychic. first of all, go tell james randi and get a million dollars. then go down in history as the man who completely revolutionized our understanding of how the mind works! you could prove wittgenstein wrong!

these are the things that go through my mind while I wait for my software engineering professor to realize he forgot to make his video lecture public

Slurpee

[u2]I0zXkwLs_lo[/u2]

had this gaben interview on in the background and I just heard him say "reading and writing to somebody's motor cortex is much more of a tractable problem than making people feel cold"

too tired to rewatch and find out what the hell the context of that statement was rn but I have a few questions I am going to want to find out the answers to tomorrow and I'm writing them down here so I don't forget:
1) what the FUCK gabe?
2) ???
3) what?????

RenegadeClock

Quote from: Slurpee on March 17, 2020, 12:30:12 PMhe's capable of interspecies telepathy. how does he think nothing of this?
the entire movie should have turned on a dime right there. forget reading women's minds, you are a verifiable dog psychic. first of all, go tell james randi and get a million dollars. then go down in history as the man who completely revolutionized our understanding of how the mind works! you could prove wittgenstein wrong!

He would only be capable of reading female dog's minds though, which would limit him to roughly a 50% success rate. But is it only dogs? What would happen if he took a walk through the zoo?

BinaryClock

Quote from: RenegadeClock on March 20, 2020, 10:52:10 AM
Quote from: Slurpee on March 17, 2020, 12:30:12 PMhe's capable of interspecies telepathy. how does he think nothing of this?

He would only be capable of reading female dog's minds though, which would limit him to roughly a 50% success rate. But is it only dogs? What would happen if he took a walk through the zoo?

point guards, sluggers, and psychics make bank bank bank off .500
BinaryClock, if you wanna play uno type !unohelp to see how to

BinaryClock

BinaryClock, if you wanna play uno type !unohelp to see how to

Slurpee

Quote from: RenegadeClock on March 20, 2020, 10:52:10 AM

exactly, he wasn't even curious!

Slurpee

PhantomCatClock

aw ye finally have a day off

will start tomorrow because ugh

RobClock

VCRClock

what was that website where it was a collaborative drawing platform and everyone would work together on a big canvas

and it'd keep track of how many brushstrokes people added to the drawing and there was some kinda global leaderboard and archive of completed pictures

and it was us and a bunch of furries
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

Slurpee

Quote from: VCRClock on March 21, 2020, 06:33:33 PM
what was that website where it was a collaborative drawing platform and everyone would work together on a big canvas

and it'd keep track of how many brushstrokes people added to the drawing and there was some kinda global leaderboard and archive of completed pictures

and it was us and a bunch of furries
drawball?

RobClock

I feel like we've been the precious moments collectors for a long time

PhantomCatClock

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

thread title changed, forum title ancient, forum category title I dont actually remember. losperlan sounds new-ish to me.