News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

PhantomCatClock

slurpee is strong like a camel did you pitiers ever consider maybe he likes finding dorey and he wants to do a funny r2d2 scream and never stop because he is so full of energy

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

the one thing I miss the most about being a kid is being able to scream really loud for no reason. that and being able to beat people up and not go to jail.

Slurpee

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on April 18, 2020, 07:23:28 PM
slurpee is strong like a camel
... hey, if you guys have any other friends that are as strong as me, maybe check up on them

they'll tell you they're fine
check anyway

not me though im fine

VCRClock

that "we're not worthy" feeling when you follow someone on the internet because they're better at something than you

but then they go and post something else that's not what they usually do and it's still way better than your stupid shit
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PhantomCatClock

k9

PhantomCatClock

how dare you edit that quote i would never make fun of saint kramer the martyr

k9

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on April 19, 2020, 03:45:09 AM
how dare you edit that quote i always make fun of saint kramer the martyr

stop it smh

PhantomCatClock

i'm gonna make a game about you and then delete it

k9

RobClock

it's the 19th of april and there's a damn blizzard outside

i just ordered a pair of glasses off zenni optical, the cheap online prescription lenses retailer. I've had the pair I've got now 5 years and the hinges on the arms are completely shot, to the point where I'm afraid to take them off/put them on that I'm going to break them completely. Will report back on how good this replacement pair is. Worst case scenario, it was $20 :shrug:

PhantomCatClock

my Burger King™ has a thing where you can get two fancy items for $6 and both the Whopper and the Impossible Whopper were on this list. Now, I like meat—I gross my family out by eating rare all the time, and I don't use any steak sauce unless it's cooked too much because I just like the taste of the meat more than I like fucking A-1 Ketchup—but I ain't scared of not a nothin' so I'll try this Impossible plant meat

not to get political, but the impossible one tasted better

like I didn't look when I opened them, took a bite side by side (a few times so I couldn't blame my palate) and the one I thought was the real one was in the Impossible wrapper. I'm sure if I picked the meat out and had just that, I could tell, but in the context of a whole boiga (which is the point) they were close enough that I'd go with whatever one's cheaper (currently the regular meat one, once this sale ends)

a post by phantomcat

RobClock

Phantomcat you're a traitor to the carnivorous cause

VCRClock

Quote from: RobClock on April 19, 2020, 12:04:06 PM
it's the 19th of april and there's a damn blizzard outside

i just ordered a pair of glasses off zenni optical, the cheap online prescription lenses retailer. I've had the pair I've got now 5 years and the hinges on the arms are completely shot, to the point where I'm afraid to take them off/put them on that I'm going to break them completely. Will report back on how good this replacement pair is. Worst case scenario, it was $20 :shrug:

I ordered some $35 acetate frames from zenni in 2014, wore them every day, had the lenses replaced a few times, and they only broke from wear and tear around the end of last year. I think the return policy is also good if you end up not liking how the frames fit

the only things I don't really like are:
- if you get acetate frames that fit crooked or too tight, you have to bend them into shape yourself
- I've had internet glasses from other sites arrive with lenses that didn't feel right despite entering my correct, unchanged prescription & pd

however:
- zenni is so god damn like the cheap that when my prescription changed, it would have been maybe 75% less expensive to order a brand new pair of glasses, frames and all, from zenni, than it was to get just my lenses replaced at LensCrafters, fuck
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

Slurpee

why do people talk about "still" being blocked on twitter?

I thought I was missing something because I don't use twitter, but it's not like they have to re-up their blocks, right? that'd be absurd
they're not limited
you don't have to pay for them

who is going through their blocklist looking for people to unblock?
obviously nobody
the whole premise is ridiculous

you said something that made them, not want you in front of them, for whatever reason, and they pressed the button that instantly makes you, a stranger, go away forever. them never thinking about you again is the most likely way for that to go
the only thing that "still" indicates is that you're still thinking about it- why are you still thinking about it? who cares?

the whole theme of the platform is that it's a cacophony of meaningless squawks, and yours was shrill enough to warrant a couple seconds of effort to be moved out of the way
can there even be a solution more benign than "we both disappear to each other"?
it's not a mark for or against you
just leave them alone
why are you bothering them?
they don't want to talk to you
you know what? I'm glad they blocked you
it's better this way for both of you, you're clearly an asshole

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: Slurpee on April 21, 2020, 05:14:15 AMthem never thinking about you again is the most likely way for that to go

[...]

can there even be a solution more benign than "we both disappear to each other"?

see now that's how the block feature was SUPPOSED to work back in 1883 when thomas edison invented vbulletin but in the real world the blocker just keeps talking about the blockee and neither of them ever get over each other. anyways you just TRY blocking my twitter harassment botnet. I have fifty thousand accounts under my control across the political and personality disorder spectrum.

Quote from: RobClock on April 19, 2020, 08:39:48 PM
Phantomcat you%u2019re a traitor to the carnivorous cause

I hereby demote phantomcat to phantomherbivorousmammal

RobClock

PhantomCatClock

ok that video I linked this page or last is what broke the camel's back and made me buy a VR headset, but

being able to play half-lyfe: alex was like 80% of the other motivation

k9

the amount of expressions makes me really uncomfortablevlol he doesn't really move his eyes or brow in the original