News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

would you end the world for the za

PhantomCatClock

slurpee i will give you an entire slice of za but as payment trump is president for four more years

y/n

PhantomCatClock

grey would you trade the extinction of every marine mammal for a coupon for a free drink with your za

i think i may have found the philosophical quandary of the century

RobClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on June 02, 2020, 04:31:42 AM
slurpee i will give you an entire slice of za but as payment trump is president for four more years

y/n

Take the slice, Biden has no chance

RobClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on June 02, 2020, 04:34:46 AM
grey would you trade the extinction of every marine mammal for a coupon for a free drink with your za

i think i may have found the philosophical quandary of the century

Turtles aren't mammals and dolphins can suck it, gimme the free coke

PhantomCatClock

is rc cola okay it's all we have

Slurpee

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on June 02, 2020, 04:31:42 AM

y/n
one of those microfiction accounts, like "quiet pine trees", had a story that was something about how changelings (fairy folks swapped with human infants at birth) don't do well in cities. they were designed for warm stone hearths, wooden walls, small, supportive families in quiet, loving homes out amongst the elements. they suffer terribly in modern times, with our great concrete slabs, fierce right angles, and buzzing electric lights
and i remember thinking it was an interesting albeit twee surrogate for a trite commentary
hard not to feel for the alienated little offbeats, right?
but it's a backward-gazing notion of disaffection being a modern phenomenon when it's actually been with us since time immemorial, right?

but lately my mind keeps coming back to it
im troubled by the notion that maybe im not quite human
and i just dont know it
and how it would explain so, so much
maybe im a changeling
or a space alien

tongue-tied and twisted / just an earthbound misfit

or maybe just a little drunk
i got the spins right now but it's like a good version of the spins where i dont feel sick or if i do it's in a good way
like maybe im finally gonna leave my body and go back to outer space
and find they've all been waiting for me

what took you so long, kid? things were looking kinda hairy down there
did you find what you were looking for?

and ill just smile
glad to be home

what was the question?
oh
donald trump is still going to be the president this time next year no matter what i do
but by way of honoring the things that i once held dear
n

Slurpee

you must forgive an old man his ramblings

RobClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on June 02, 2020, 05:13:24 AM
is rc cola okay it's all we have

I've made a grave mistake

Deodorant

I have to make decisions...

PhantomCatClock

gonna drop a slice on the ground for the slurpiez that can't eat here tonight

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

so I had this dream I was taking a piss and there was blood in it at one point and I was all bothered by that. but THEN it turned out it was actually just the ceiling oozing blood. instead of being scared by this I was just mad I would have to repair the ceiling.

Nuka

Quote from: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on June 02, 2020, 04:59:34 PM
so I had this dream I was taking a piss and there was blood in it at one point and I was all bothered by that. but THEN it turned out it was actually just the ceiling oozing blood. instead of being scared by this I was just mad I would have to repair the ceiling.
Delightfully Devilish, Seymore.
shame.

k9

Quote from: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on June 02, 2020, 04:59:34 PM

lmao is your ceiling actually leaking?

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

so while googling mens haircuts for different decades I got to the 90s and noticed a lot of these peoples look like aliens

Slurpee

Quote from: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on June 06, 2020, 11:43:19 PM
so while googling mens haircuts for different decades I got to the 90s and noticed a lot of these peoples look like aliens

I thought this was the dead celebrities thread and was like "jesus was there a plane crash? they killed... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Slurpee

lance bass and skeet ulrich?

PhantomCatClock

Trans-Exclusionary Radical Dude

Clocktopus

the guy from dawsons creek

Clocktopus

pretty sure the spiky haired guy is ellen degeneres but after getting stung by 50 bees