News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slurpee

okay

I'm going to go with:
- regular eye patch is cool.
- eyeglasses with one lens blackened out is cooler but in a dumb way because it can't possibly black out all the light (or hide/protect the gruesome open hole you have instead of an eye, whatever the case may be)
- monocle eye patch is the worst of both worlds and doesn't seem to exist which makes sense because it's worse in every way than a regular eye patch. ian fleming- possibly stupid???

Slurpee

if you're just joining us here on page 5727, here is what I am currently having the correct opinion about:

miracle fruit

clyde barrow had one of his lens' shot out in a gun fight before getting totally owned by texas rangers

this is the only time the 1 darkened lens was cool

heres a picture of Warren Beatty from the movie Bonnie & Clyde eating what appears to be a raw potato (?) because all of the actual photos of Clyde with his damaged sunglasses are very gory!

PhantomCatClock

it's not a "raw" potato it's a spiced potato. It's a delicacy where you get a potato, do not wash any of the dirt off, and roll it around in spices. I wouldn't expect an uncultured fepth like you to understand.

[u2]32RW2BfT4sk[/u2]

PhantomCatClock

frag froction sequel spoilers go

so there's a (brief, non-sequitur) part that's Carmen San Diego, except instead of earth you're in Dante's description of hell and you have to go to the right circle of torment instead of the right country, love the music too

[u2]R49OBIeZmm8[/u2]

I don't know who needed to hear that but I feel like some here would apprec (that's a trendier shorter way to say "appreciate")

PhantomCatClock

little-rena/d.va would have won daily second if there wasn't a new Foamy and a reupload yesterday

haha just kidding

they were both reuploads, two people got their front page yanked out from under them and it should've been a daily first.

PolyhedronClock

yeah what kind of bozo would re-upload their movies and take awards

PolyhedronClock

pop-tart

lol Poly

But yeah, fuck that squirrel fuck. I fucking hate him.

pop-tart

One of the first movies I made ever hated on that squirrel.

God did I really make this?

https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/524571

VCRClock

growing up on flash movies is the dumbest shit ever:

forehead shavecut (swf)

most of this movie's RaNdOm humor hasn't really aged well, but

"wowowowo SOCIETY"
to this day, when I'm looking for something and it's not where it's supposed to be: "but the gun was MISSING"
when I'm a particular kind of mildly disappointed: "I'm very sad"

and then everyone was nerds for the rest of their lives
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

Slurpee

pop-tart

Squirrel has two 17-yr-old movies under judgement.

I'm not suggesting you go vote zero. Because that would be petty.

GreyClock

Slurpee, didn't you post something about hearing a demon outside your window a while ago? I tried searching for the post, but didn't succeed. (dID THE DEMON DELETE IT?! IS IT HERE ON THE FORUM WITH US?!)

It visited me last night. I slept with my face to an open window and very briefly heard these loud, guttural whispers that I couldn't understand.

It almost sounded like it was in the room with me, but I'm sure the soundwaves bounced off the walls of the alley next to my house and through the open window just right.

I don't know what it is about age, because even though I never believed in demons, if this had happened to me say ten years ago I still would have felt a rush of fear.

Now I just went "Ugh..." as I rolled over and went back to sleep.

Slurpee

Quote from: GreyClock on August 22, 2020, 03:53:13 PM
Slurpee, didn't you post something about hearing a demon outside your window a while ago? I tried searching for the post, but didn't succeed.
that sounds like something I'd do

a lot of my posts aren't turning up in the search index for some reason but I didn't want to bug VCR

PhantomCatClock

Robclock and Very Cool Robclock

VCRClock

Quote from: Slurpee on August 22, 2020, 07:48:05 PM
Quote from: GreyClock on August 22, 2020, 03:53:13 PM
Slurpee, didn't you post something about hearing a demon outside your window a while ago? I tried searching for the post, but didn't succeed.
that sounds like something I'd do

a lot of my posts aren't turning up in the search index for some reason but I didn't want to bug VCR

*645ar voice*
i realize search never seemed to work right, but i figured google was good enough; however, it probably isn't. I never bothered with creating an optional "search index" when we originally migrated to smf, so i think search was better at finding recent posts than old ones, or something. anyway i created a search index (read: i hit a button and waited a couple of hours) so maybe search will be more helpful now
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.

PhantomCatClock

veece did you sign up for sdf

what a handsome avatar

VCRClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on August 23, 2020, 01:51:33 AM
veece did you sign up for sdf

what a handsome avatar

goddamn i didn't expect sdf.org to be an actual thing to look into

this is certainly a rabbit hole

I always feel like not enough of a "hacker" for hacker crowds, cuz I don't listen to synthesizer music and all that

gonna have to look into "what do i need an account on an ancient multiuser unix system for" but I see they're advocating/dogfooding decentralized social media beyond their own board/chat system, that's a good sign

PhantomCatClock

oh

I keep forgetting "linux" isn't the proper term for what we use, formally known as "knockoff unix"

OKAY NEVERMIND