News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

this page is a good start. Like, okay, good points, but pump the brakes a little. Every link in the injustices category is a solid example on its own. His name was removed from the credits, but guess who named them tyrants, for example.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on September 22, 2020, 06:45:59 PM
i can very easily hate stallman after reading only a couple of articles from fsf.org and i agree with the abstract of everything he says in them
that's the kind of hate where you know it's for real. I want to love someone like that some day.

Slurpee

Slurpee

as a bonus, here is an image that was in the same folder:

Slurpee

man this folder is full of treasures

Slurpee

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I take it back that one's my favorite. the whole collection is superb really.

Slurpee

you're gonna get my woke pass revoked

Slurpee

shit shit shit mia farrow and cornel west just kicked my door down and handed me an injunction

I am no longer allowed to listen to the podcast "Behind the Bastards"

great going, flounderman

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

you knew my extremist z-axis political ideology would get you excommunicated from every sociopolitical faction ever and yet you still chose to post within fifty feet of me

Slurpee

I just can't stay away

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

looking through the last page reminded me of something. I write I as I when I'm feel like using capitals, but when I type all lowercase I still capitalize I. Everybody else I know does it too. It Doesn't Look Right If i Don't Capitalize It. i'D SAY THAT'S WEIRD BUT DAMN NEAR EVERYBODY DOES IT.

PhantomCatClock

some people probably don't always care when they're in lowercase mode. eventually you will find someone and i hope i'm there to see it when you do.

PhantomCatClock

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on September 22, 2020, 09:12:42 PM
some people probably don't always care when they're in lowercase mode. eventually you will find someone and i hope i'm there to see it when you do.
:O

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on September 22, 2020, 09:16:08 PM
%u4E03%u5343
:7

PhantomCatClock

PhantomCatClock

one hundred score and twenty years

VCRClock

Quote from: Slurpee on September 22, 2020, 01:35:57 PM
guys responsible for deciding what should be an emoji

remember that the japanese invented emoji, we must be sensitive to that which their culture holds valuable~nyan

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on September 22, 2020, 05:39:30 PM
also they work in the console but you'd better be willing to lean forward and squint

the stray emphasis pixels and closed eyes really makes it for me, it looks like the suns out *kiss* guns out

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on September 22, 2020, 06:45:59 PM
Linux is directly Linus + *NIX as a system. He fucking knew it'd take over as the system label

WHY DO YUO KEEP MISSPELIGN LUNIX???1

Quote from: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on September 22, 2020, 09:16:52 PM
Quote from: PhantomCatClock on September 22, 2020, 09:16:08 PM
%u4E03%u5343
:7

pelase stop breakign the forum

in other OPEN SORES news i validated my sdf account because i really really wanted to use vi

oh I was also gonna respond to one of the stallman hate posts but forgot2quote

1) if you didn't know, there's a debian package called vrms named in his honor
2) it's interesting that we were talking about veganism just now, because stallman's like the free software equivalent of an insistent vegan. it's like, you're serving burgers, and you remembered to make a couple veggie burgers, and stallman won't have one because you unthinkingly put cheese on them
this means more veggie cheeseburgers for me, of course, but still it's kind of nice to have a guy who's so unbelievably hard headed that he literally embodies the extreme authleft approach to software freedom, and he's already done all the thinking about the shit you don't really give a shit about. for fun!

if we're not thinking about weird secondary impacts of alternative lifestyles, one person going vegan should make a tiny net improvement in the world, but it's impractical for most people given the resources available to them -- like, an isolated novice vegan would have to likely start by paying more for special goods that followed their rules, and trying not to fuck up getting their basic nutrients in the process. it'd probably also be easier if they already had some experience with being vegetarian. free software is pretty similar, except that using linux as your daily driver isn't anywhere near as limiting as it used to be (or as limiting as even being vegetarian is). of course some of us have transcended the need to run any software originally written for windows, but you'll get there someday, bald chinned one.
similarly, while I feel like most vegans would be thoroughly unimpressed with my efforts to make the world a better place, it's nice to have hardcore eggplant thumpers because sometimes it's by way of communities that are anal about seeking out alternatives that you find something that you can use
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

VCRClock

why aren't we using synfig lol
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PhantomCatClock

because i can't fucking make anything in it look nice

I have a validated sdf account but that's only because I was having fun

the only non-pure linux stuff I use is Steam + games I WAS ABOUT TO SAY FLASH but imagine—a clock using flash

also also every pixel next to the arm is the arm. I have no idea what those are, but it looks like a kissy heart from the face

I actually started a COLLAB WITH ZOMBIE LINCOLN and got so fed up with synfig that I just told him I hadn't started, yet. I am too stupid to use it.