!!

THE CLOCK CREW LOVES YOU

But we've disabled our forum's account registration page because of spam robots. If you'd like a forum account, hop on our Discord and get an admin to create one for you.

Author Topic: burlington scrote factory  (Read 12662512 times)

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • Ghosts: 1
    • Newgrounds: PhantomCat
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: post alone
« Reply #115000 on: September 23, 2020, 01:43:24 AM »
barely related, the last time I tried inkscape was on a mac ten years ago. i was, again, too stupid to figure it out. Lot of shit about making curved lines with that weird START POINT—END POINT—CURVE POINT THAT YOU DON'T HAVE THE INSTINCT FOR that vector programs are wont to use. Inkscape is installed on this computer. This means that i installed it on purpose on this, then never launched it because of a bad memory that is probably wildly inaccurate at this point.

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
  • For winning flash of the month For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations Participation in Fifen This Movie Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #115001 on: September 23, 2020, 01:46:56 AM »
alright you convinced me to watch the videos and try it again but i got my eye on you, vcr at sdf

VCRClock

• Administrator
    • Newgrounds: vcrclock
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD Nobody helps you clean up around here For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #115002 on: September 23, 2020, 01:54:15 AM »
barely related, the last time I tried inkscape was on a mac ten years ago. i was, again, too stupid to figure it out. Lot of shit about making curved lines with that weird START POINT—END POINT—CURVE POINT THAT YOU DON'T HAVE THE INSTINCT FOR that vector programs are wont to use. Inkscape is installed on this computer. This means that i installed it on purpose on this, then never launched it because of a bad memory that is probably wildly inaccurate at this point.

you know, though... that could actually just be being bad at real vector graphics in general, not necessarily inkscape sucking. pen tool is hard

I've used inkscape recently (and i have a better sense for how those brassiere bezier curves work now) and I felt like it was doing what I asked it to do. I forget if it crashed any, but if it did, not as much as "trying to use the brush tool" crashes flash
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

• a serious detriment to society
  • Official Clock
    • Newgrounds: FLOUNDERMANCLOCK
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood For being frontpaged on Newgrounds during the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2005 Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations For Creating at least 15 Flash Movies in the Flash Flood.
    • View Profile
    • Flounderman Enterprises LLC
    • Awards
« Reply #115003 on: September 23, 2020, 02:04:34 AM »
why aren't we using synfig lol
I might fuck with this, it's weird that their equivalent of motion tweens don't show up until you render, but movie clips are the same way I guess (but then graphics aren't?) It seems to make GIFs properly though. No matter how stupid this program is it can't be as stupid as flash.

VCRClock

• Administrator
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD Nobody helps you clean up around here For winning flash of the month Pass The Cash Participant Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #115004 on: September 23, 2020, 02:05:25 AM »
you know, though... that could actually just be being bad at real vector graphics in general, not necessarily inkscape sucking

of course, there's only one way to find out, and that's installing Inkscape 0.48 on a Snow Leopard virtual machine
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #115005 on: September 23, 2020, 09:50:54 PM »
I noticed an incredible easter egg in the Kirby Fighters 2 trailer: apparently there was a Kirby Fighters 1

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #115006 on: September 23, 2020, 09:51:54 PM »
and no, it was obviously that I didn't know how to use Inkscape. It was respected even back then by solo artists

Clocktopus

• i dont want 2 live but im too scared 2 die
  • Official Clock
  • Former Hyundai/Plunger/EggTimer Clock /prob more
    • Newgrounds: Clocktopus
  • Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For submitting at least 1 flash in the tenth anniversary flood In Remembrance of St. RobClock Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Clock Day 2019 Participant Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant For having submitted at least 50 animations
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #115007 on: September 24, 2020, 12:21:14 AM »
I'm the strongest Kirby ask anybody I play Smash with.

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #115008 on: September 24, 2020, 01:02:42 AM »
kirby is easy just keep pressing pause over and over

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #115009 on: September 24, 2020, 01:30:56 AM »
ha ha you missed me, now you gotta fist me

RobClock

• ¥¥¥ S P A M _ A D D I C T ¥¥¥
  • Official Clock
  • Popsts: 0
    • Newgrounds: RobertClock
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For going the distance and submitting 29 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab Nobody helps you clean up around here In Remembrance of St. RobClock Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Going Above and Beyond the Call of Duty. Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Pass The Cash Participant Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kaijuturtle.com
    • Awards
« Reply #115010 on: September 24, 2020, 04:53:43 AM »
Ever stand around waiting for a toaster and get tired but then as soon as you sit down it pops

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #115011 on: September 24, 2020, 12:20:57 PM »
no because i have an exciting life

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #115012 on: September 24, 2020, 12:21:26 PM »
just kidding, no because i am so dull that my patience knows no limit

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #115013 on: September 25, 2020, 01:55:28 AM »
CATS ARE SCARED OF CUCUMBERS

VCRClock

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #115014 on: September 25, 2020, 02:24:57 AM »
CATS ARE SCARED OF CUCUMBERS

I don't see any in my salad emoji, if you want mine

PhantomCatClock

• ✡ Official Jew ✡
  • Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #115015 on: September 25, 2020, 03:11:33 AM »
I actually just got a new phone for the first time in years (and, in fact, my first phone that was more than $60) and

oh shit it also doesn't have kyooks

Slurpee

• I sure xylophone do I xylophone
  • Official Clock
  • Slurpee Posts: 3527
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2017 Participant For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #115016 on: September 26, 2020, 06:54:11 PM »
whats kyooks precious

RobClock

• Official Clock
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For going the distance and submitting 29 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab Nobody helps you clean up around here In Remembrance of St. RobClock Participated in K-9's collab Participated in the other Ten Second Collab Participated in the third Ten Second Collab Going Above and Beyond the Call of Duty. Clock Day 2019 Participant One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant Only the most beautiful butts shall be decorated with this honor Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Participation in the Clockoween Flash Event Pass The Cash Participant Participated in Squirrel Day 2013 Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Clock Day 2007 Participant Clock Day 2008 Participant Clock Day 2009 Participant Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #115017 on: September 26, 2020, 09:13:13 PM »
CU CUM BERS

slice em
Dice em
Put em in a salad

RobClock

• Official Clock
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #115018 on: September 26, 2020, 09:13:33 PM »

pop-tart

• Administrator
    • Newgrounds: pop-tart
  • Clock Day 2020 Participant Survived the Pubepocalypse in PTSD For participating in the 'Every Day' collab For going the distance and submitting 29 flash in the tenth anniversary flood Participated in 2020 Making WAVs collab In Remembrance of St. RobClock One of the beautiful people Clock Day 2018 Participant Clock Day 2017 Participant Clock Day 2015 Participant Clock Day 2016 Participant For excellence in the field of excellence Participation in Fifen This Movie For winning flash of the month Turn Back The Clock Participant Participation in Hamburger/Baconburger Day festivities Pass The Cash Participant Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Award for participating in Hulk Hogan Epic Clock Fest 2014: Rise of the Poop or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Cocaine Participated in Pass the Gravy collar 2014 Participated in the House of Haunted Clocks Collab Contributed to the Home Alone Hentai Collab Clock Day 2010 Participant Clock Day 2011 Participant Clock Day 2012 Participant Clock Day 2013 Participant Clock Day 2014 Participant For having submitted at least 100 animations For participating in all 28 days of the Flash Flood
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #115019 on: September 26, 2020, 10:32:15 PM »