News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

does anyone else here watch the eric andre show? this shits brilliant.

[u2]1fm-xSSARyo[/u2]

miracle fruit

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I love how later when he's interviewing Harry Shum Jr he pulls out a copy of dianetics and starts jacking off to it.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: Illegal string offset 'name';1981061warp speed dont rainbow read me nigga

[u2]BaWa4ScfQXc[/u2]

I love how later when he's interviewing Harry Shum Jr he pulls out a copy of dianetics and starts jacking off to it. That whole episode is amazing.

buttplug

SoBe Clock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1981059does anyone else here watch the eric andre show? this shits brilliant.

[u2]

Quote from: Illegal string offset 'name';1981061warp speed dont rainbow read me nigga

[u2]

I just started watching this show thanks to you two. Thank you.

miracle fruit

Quote from: SoBe Clock;1981094I just started watching this show thanks to you two. Thank you.

also watch the katering show

[u2]J55vgxNaaBY[/u2]

Slurpee

we open on a dark desert road. a subtitle informs us it is december of 2010. a man is standing outside of a car, having difficulty trying to get a tow truck on his cell phone. a car pulls up and he flags it down. the car slows to a stop. he curses out the person on the phone and hangs up. he steps up to the window, and it is overweight pop superstar Adele.
"having some car trouble?" she asks
"wow! adele!" he responds.
"that's right" she says, smiling, "why don't you hop on in and I'll give you a ride into town"
he jogs around to the passenger side door, and opens it. he looks inside, but Adele is no longer seated. he rights up in surprise, and Adele is standing behind him.
"oh! a-adele. aren't we going to town?"
"yes. town." she says, but makes no move.
the man nervously fills the silence, "don't you think we'd better get going? sun's coming down."
"yes. it'll be dark soon." again, adele takes no action. it becomes apparent she is staring at him without blinking. the silence thunders between them.
finally, the man nervously reaches inside his jacket for his phone
"what do you need that for?" she asks dismissively.
he stammers "I. I was just... going to call my hotel"
"you don't need to call the hotel. I'm going to take you." she says
"no. no I suppose not." he says, helplessly, "the, uh... the sunset"
"yes," she says, "the sunset."
suddenly, violently, adele reaches out and snaps the man's neck. there's a sickening CRACK and then his body drops into a heap.
adele is now shaking with a tamed energy. "twenty one" she whispers.

smash cut to adele sitting opposite a day time talk personality, in a sunny and candid mood. a subtitle informs us it is modern day
"now, your last two albums, 18 and 21, were named after the age that you were while in the process of creating them. but this new album suddenly jumps up to 47." she laughs. "now, obviously, you're not 47 years old, so why the change? what does this number represent to you?"
in a long take, the camera slowly zooms into adele's face as she looks directly into it and a mechanical smile fades. without answering the question, she begins loudly singing her latest hit. the host smiles nervously. after letting her finish, the host simply announces "Adele, ladies and and gentlemen!"
"yes," Adele replies. "Adele."

miracle fruit

Slurpee

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Slurpee;1981133we open on a dark desert road.
smash cut to adele sitting opposite a day time talk personality, in a sunny and candid mood. a subtitle informs us it is modern day
"now, your last two albums, 18 and 21, were named after the age that you were while in the process of creating them. but this new album suddenly jumps up to 47." she laughs. "now, obviously, you're not 47 years old, so why the change? what does this number represent to you?"
in a long take, the camera slowly zooms into adele's face as she looks directly into it and a mechanical smile fades. without answering the question, she begins loudly singing her latest hit. the host smiles nervously. after letting her finish, the host simply announces "Adele, ladies and and gentlemen!"
"yes," Adele replies. "Adele."

this is highly accurate, having met adele.

i barely escaped from her clutches with my life!
i would be number 37, but i escaped.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

VuBawlsClock

I don't really like T-Pain, but I have the chance to meet him face to face, alone, in my shop on the ship, this week.
I'm gonna do it just because.
Fuck anonfrog

pop-tart

Learn the words to this and record him singing it with you.

[u2]R7yfISlGLNU[/u2]

DickTree

i dont think any parody comedy has lived up to the bar that airplane set