News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PannacottaClock and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

PhantomCatClock

back in my day we used to snort pepper spray recreationally

you damn kids and your gameboys, y'don't need any real hobbies nowadays

PhantomCatClock

So either I just happened to be on while the awards got finalized or adding one to my favorites jumpstarted the medals and now I can see everyones

except my FotM dec2013

Losperman

Sig by {{{Zombie Lincoln}}}

:capn: BUSTAS! :capn:

VCRClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on August 07, 2015, 12:36:26 AM
So either I just happened to be on while the awards got finalized or adding one to my favorites jumpstarted the medals and now I can see everyones

except my FotM dec2013
I had to add and assign all the medals manually.
I think I can only give you one copy of each award. Awards don't even have comments on this awards mod.

ps I didn't know you guys couldn't edit your custom titles; that should be fixed now.
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: VCRClock on August 07, 2015, 10:43:26 AM
ps I didn't know you guys couldn't edit your custom titles; that should be fixed now.

{{{}}}

yesterday I made a three-table database controlled only by the terminal because ugh

am I vcr yet

AnkhClock

RobClock

i drew some boobies for the background in my Clock Day flash

vote 55555555555555555555555555 http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/robertclock/succubusclock

AnkhClock

VuBawlsClock

bought a 08 Dodge Charger with under 90,000 miles tonight. fukn love it
Fuck anonfrog

TropicanaClock

Quote from: VCRClock on August 07, 2015, 10:43:26 AM
Quote from: PhantomCatClock on August 07, 2015, 12:36:26 AM

except my FotM dec2013
I had to add and assign all the medals manually.
I think I can only give you one copy of each award. Awards don't even have comments on this awards mod.

you deserve a medal

miracle fruit

PhantomCatClock

I got this computer in 2010 and just cleaned the screen for the first time and hooooly shiiiiiiiiiiit it feels like a new computer. Webpages are one solid color

AnkhClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on August 08, 2015, 04:02:21 AM
I got this computer in 2010 and just cleaned the screen for the first time and hooooly shiiiiiiiiiiit it feels like a new computer. Webpages are one solid color

gross dude

clean your shit

PhantomCatClock

pop-tart

My computer is beyond fucked up. I should probably replace it. I don't know what's going on it but it keeps freezing like there's low memory... even when I only have one thing running..

And I have no 'M' key.

Losperman

Sig by {{{Zombie Lincoln}}}

:capn: BUSTAS! :capn:

Zeffy

PolyhedronClock

Slurpee